The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone ever feel like just ruining something they don't really want to ruin but you're a bit annoyed in the moment and don't really care just now
Original post by CoolCavy
Nightmares

:hugs:
happy but just a lil hungry
Original post by chelseafreak
:hugs:

:lovehug:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Not fine

hope you feel better soon lovely dima :cube:
I was good until a while ago.
Idk anymore :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
I feel sad, I don't know why.
terrible

I am sick, my throat feels like someone has scraped a fork along it and my nose could compete with Niagara Falls.

I also feel quite lonely, I only have the dog for company this week.
Original post by BintM
I feel sad, I don't know why.

:hugs: :hugs:
I have an exam tomorrow and I've almost finished watching the second season of F is For Family, which only came out today lol.
Reply 4010
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I have an exam tomorrow and I've almost finished watching the second season of F is For Family, which only came out today lol.

Shouldn't you be revising? :naughty:
Original post by S2M
Shouldn't you be revising? :naughty:

I mean, I am revising, just not concentrating.
Obviously I know I should be putting more into this, hence the comment. I dunno, I can't tell if I just care less now or if I'm just overconfident.
Reply 4012
I mean, I am revising, just not concentrating.
Obviously I know I should be putting more into this, hence the comment. I dunno, I can't tell if I just care less now or if I'm just overconfident.

Do you usually do well without revising? It could be a bit of both maybe.
Original post by S2M
Do you usually do well without revising? It could be a bit of both maybe.

I'm pretty prepared for this module, it's other modules that I should be worried about. But I have done very well with amounts of revision people might consider much too low. And then in some exams I have blown it despite lots of revision. The whole process is somewhat of a joke; it's never about true understanding, the vast majority of marks are always for rote learning which you can do in a day and then actually having a solid grasp of what's going on will just net you a small boost in marks. Usually if a hard unseen question does come up then unless you're a genius the time constraints will mean you just don't get it and no amount of revision would fix that.
Reply 4014
I'm pretty prepared for this module, it's other modules that I should be worried about. But I have done very well with amounts of revision people might consider much too low. And then in some exams I have blown it despite lots of revision. The whole process is somewhat of a joke; it's never about true understanding, the vast majority of marks are always for rote learning which you can do in a day and then actually having a solid grasp of what's going on will just net you a small boost in marks. Usually if a hard unseen question does come up then unless you're a genius the time constraints will mean you just don't get it and no amount of revision would fix that.

Strangely, I understand what you mean. Despite that, I would trade my place for yours any day. :smile: How much spare time do you get, do you think it's a lot?
Annoyed with *****y health problems that never go away
(edited 6 years ago)
Feeling better physically, taken long enough lmfao :jiggy: plus been very productive today, i think i was right to change subjects cos history was getting intolerable so i'll go back to that in a couple days after i've done this subject
plus someone wants to go out for coffee with me :tea: lol get me, going up in the world :rofl:
Like I don't wanna sleep yet. Really gonna mess my sleep schedule up but then again...its a mess anyhow lol
Reply 4018
I feel something is wrong idk what but something.
Feeling damn bored, and I feel like as if I'm expecting something, but idk what it is
Feeling a bit depressed and stressed
And my panic attacks had increased
idk how I'm gonna get through this till the end of the day
I feel like I'm gonna get mad or crazy!

Latest