The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Yeah I think I just got a bit stressed in the Intro to Geometry exam. But I got confused by your post, I was talking about Abstract Algebra when I said Q3 was hard (well, harder to the extent that nobody did it). I don't remember which one Q3 was in Intro to Geometry. I did the one that wasn't on 3D space anyway.

Prob A is pretty much piss, I say that when it was my worst module but I am 100% convinced that was just some pissed off marker who couldn't read my handwriting.

Oh right, I was wondering why you were calling a bookwork question 'hard' lol.
Yeah Q3 of that AA paper was the hardest Q that's ever been asked on an AA paper. But it was pretty easy haha.

Prob A should be piss, but the 'style has changed' and, well I haven't tried/looked at any past papers, but the mock paper that's meant to give us an example of what we're getting tomorrow is not very friendly. But then again I'm halfway through it and I'm basing this on the 5 mark horror question. The rest is pretty easy (so far). Hopefully it'll go well, then the next exam I have to genuinely worry about is G&M on the 6th.
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Oh right, I was wondering why you were calling a bookwork question 'hard' lol.
Yeah Q3 of that AA paper was the hardest Q that's ever been asked on an AA paper. But it was pretty easy haha.

Prob A should be piss, but the 'style has changed' and, well I haven't tried/looked at any past papers, but the mock paper that's meant to give us an example of what we're getting tomorrow is not very friendly. But then again I'm halfway through it and I'm basing this on the 5 mark horror question. The rest is pretty easy (so far). Hopefully it'll go well, then the next exam I have to genuinely worry about is G&M on the 6th.

Well it's a pretty small module so it's not gonna be too important for your grade if you drop a 5 marker or something like that. G&M is fun but yeah there's a lot of content and it's not that easy.
Woops
Sometimes you have to accept that peoole who are here, aren't to you.
(edited 6 years ago)
Very happy and at peace with myself :h:

I secured my dream job today.
Original post by queenofswords

yey
Original post by the raven
sad 😪 i try to be happy and i do the fake smile thing and i laugh and laugh but i'm just really sad tbh

:frown:

What's up?
Original post by queenofswords

:jumphug:
Original post by the raven
sad 😪 i try to be happy and i do the fake smile thing and i laugh and laugh but i'm just really sad tbh

:hugs:
stressed
Original post by CoolCavy
stressed

Hugs for you too :tongue: :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
Hugs for you too :tongue: :smile:

:penguinhug:
Original post by CoolCavy
stressed