The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arenablanca
I thought only the first listening question wasn't in order?!

I don't even know lol- don't panic! I'm not with it. I didn't notice anything being in the wrong order so I just assumed you were talking about reading because I found that the hardest part but don't panic! I can't even remember what the first listening was about lol.
Original post by nadiakassam
what did people put for the first space in the gapfill reading?

For the gap fill with the letters? I put 'recien' before llegados and 'acogido' before Musulmanos, can't remember which way around they came though
did anyone do the essay of "an artists tries to provoke strong emotions in their audience"?
Does anyone remember their answers because I wrote some of mine down? Definitely think I've gotten a U
How do you guys even remember the answers! I have forgotten everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who did the literature 12b ... : Hasta que punto...?

Did you really need to balance it i.e. have points for and against? I only had points for, but none against...
Original post by maria101xo
I think I put reclutar...

I did the same as you - I put habia conseguido reclutar ya a trece mujeres (or whatever it was, my brain is fried after today)

And then I put the convertirlas before militantes
Reply 587
does anyone have the unofficial markscheme?
Original post by s-e
For the gap fill with the letters? I put 'recien' before llegados and 'acogido' before Musulmanos, can't remember which way around they came though

I did the same!
Hold on, I just remembered what the first listening question was. Of course it wasn't in the same order of the recording! It was the one where you had to say who said what wasn't it? If it was in the order, then you would obviously know who said what because 3 people spoke... the point of those questions is that you listen to the 3 speakers and work out which phrase applies to which person- if the phrases were in order then that wouldn't work as an activity. Unless of course that wasn't the first one and I'm just getting mixed up. I can't remember if that style of question has come up before on a Spanish past paper but there's been loads on French papers so maybe I'm just more used to the style- not sure.
Original post by GenericEm
I did the same as you - I put habia conseguido reclutar ya a trece mujeres (or whatever it was, my brain is fried after today)

And then I put the convertirlas before militantes

Yes, I actually did the same thing as you guys, I just forgot whihc order they went in! Convertirlos for the last one and "reclutar ya a trece mujeres". Just went through the paper with my teacher, she said it was a tough one.
I did, I thought it was such a great question, so open!! :smile: xx

Original post by poppy66544
did anyone do the essay of "an artists tries to provoke strong emotions in their audience"?
Original post by Nikita_2313
Yes, I actually did the same thing as you guys, I just forgot whihc order they went in! Convertirlos for the last one and "reclutar ya a trece mujeres". Just went through the paper with my teacher, she said it was a tough one.

Ahh yeah I got that one wrong then, oh well nothing I can do now 😕 What do people think grade boundaries will be for an A?
do you know if anyone's posting an unofficial mark scheme?
hands down that was the most confusing paper I've ever done, especially on the reading. Didn't know what la tripulacion was, hated the Angelina Jolie question, simply a blur of confusion!
Original post by Annabellewty
Hi guys, what do u guys think about the paper? I think the translation from English to Spanish was hard, and also the reading part was confusing too.
Original post by maneet_23
I don't know what was worse - this or c3. Literally as soon as I opened that paper my desire to do Spanish at a level went down the drain and had this "I just don't care anymore" attitude for that whole 2.5 hours. I have no idea how well I've done, might've gotten a U, might've gotten an A. Like I said, I just don't care anymore 🌚🙃

LITERALLY. C3 was absolutely awful the algebra was pissing me off, and now a spanish exam that feels like all that vocab revision was really not worth it, like AQA just always throw in words you've never seen before anyway!
Original post by dave_lfc
Also, just to confirm, the AQA essays you have to write the name of the book and the author at the top, underlined?

Like mine would start off
En La Ardiente Oscuridad de Antonio Buero Vallejo

Cheers, buena suerte x

What? I never even knew this?
Original post by Bubblebex1
I did, I thought it was such a great question, so open!! :smile: xx

what sort of things did you write? i spoke about the film we studied and said that throughout the film the use of metaphors/variety of characters/music all allow people to provoke strong feelings throughout the film, does this sound right?
¿puede alguien por favor compilar un plan no oficial de la marca? Quiero saber si tengo oportunidad de entrar en la uni. ¡Me olvidé de todo!
Anyone who did the literature 12b ... : Hasta que punto...? Did you really need to balance it i.e. have points for and against? I only had points for, but none against...

I did Crónica, where literally all themes are linked to the sciety and culture at the time, so you could not really argue against it....?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending