The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
It's got a decently sized engine so lots of power but lots of fuel needed :tongue:

A little bit like you then :wink: x
Original post by abc_123_
A little bit like you then :wink: x

What makes you say that? :wink:
What makes you say that? :wink:

Not sure babe :tongue: x
Original post by abc_123_
Not sure babe :tongue: x

Hehe fair enough babe :tongue:
Just had to endure the new transformers movie. It was so boring. Easily the worst one in the series. Can't believe I wasted 2 and a half hours on that.
i feel so down and empty. Now that college is over I don't have any work to keep me occupied
Ah. Sleep then a bit :tongue:
I feel utterly miserable. I should have stayed at uni. Basically the only thing keeping me sane was having good internet and being able to go out to places and, well, actually do stuff. Now I'm home, the middle of nowhere, with unbelievably bad internet. There's no job I can get, there's no general work for me to do, there's nothing to occupy my time. I have no achievable goal, dream, purpose, etc. I have little desire to do anything in particular, at least anything which I can do. I've been back for about three hours. I dunno what it is about this place. It's dark, and there's clutter everywhere, and, once again, the f***ing internet is a nightmare. I can't even occupy any time with day to day stuff as my parents just take care of that. I'm literally nothing but a waste of space and I'm failing to even keep myself entertained let alone productive.
Happy

I've had a great bday :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bored
Lonely
Upset
Sick :puke: :frown:
Back pain :mad2:
Sore throat
Hate this damn life :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
Bored
Lonely
Upset
Sick :puke: :frown:
Back pain :mad2:
Sore throat
Hate this damn life :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you can get out of it soon:wink:
Allah will bless you in the end anyways
Original post by OGGUS
I'm sure you can get out of it soon:wink:
Allah will bless you in the end anyways

Not soon :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

2018 will be much better trust me. :colondollar:
Original post by OGGUS
2018 will be much better trust me. :colondollar:

ppl always say this
ppl always say this

You know why they say it:h:
Original post by OGGUS
You know why they say it:h:

It's BS. I was told last year it would get better and t it's gotten worse. They dunno what could have happen. why keep my hope high. So much disappointment afterwards
It's BS. I was told last year it would get better and t it's gotten worse. They dunno what could have happen. why keep my hope high. So much disappointment afterwards

Well you just need to look at the positive side of things. Negativity doesn't help in any situation:smile:
Why am in hospital on eid day :frown:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I feel utterly miserable. I should have stayed at uni. Basically the only thing keeping me sane was having good internet and being able to go out to places and, well, actually do stuff. Now I'm home, the middle of nowhere, with unbelievably bad internet. There's no job I can get, there's no general work for me to do, there's nothing to occupy my time. I have no achievable goal, dream, purpose, etc. I have little desire to do anything in particular, at least anything which I can do. I've been back for about three hours. I dunno what it is about this place. It's dark, and there's clutter everywhere, and, once again, the f***ing internet is a nightmare. I can't even occupy any time with day to day stuff as my parents just take care of that. I'm literally nothing but a waste of space and I'm failing to even keep myself entertained let alone productive.

You just accurately described the feelings of my life.
Hehe fair enough babe :tongue:

Hey babe I'm back :hugs: x

Latest