The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Would you mind telling us what your expectations were, work-wise, and what the reality was when you got there? Was it better or worse than you expected? Has it been a journey you've enjoyed so far ? Love your college and the uni ? So interested to hear !
Reply 3381
I've achieved 9.41 overall in my exam, but my offer was 9.50...
How close can it be considered?
Reply 3382
Original post by zpx

If your decision is still showing as conditional after they received your results then no-one, not even your college, can really say until A-level results day.

Good luck!
Original post by zpx

I just wanted to say good luck!!
Original post by an_atheist
Good luck (if you are getting results tomorrow).

I'm not (got to wait until a levels) but was going to wish anyone else luck with their results (not that everyone here needs it)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
Schools get them today and some will then issue them to pupils today.

Good luck all the IBers!

Wish my school could issue the a level results the day they get them 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rayofsunshine98
Wish my school could issue the a level results the day they get them 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't stand this summer :redface: it's just a drag because you want to move on with your life
Reply 3387
wish anyone else luck with their results (not that everyone here needs it)

Including you :smile:
Original post by SteamboatMickey
I can't stand this summer :redface: it's just a drag because you want to move on with your life

So much this

Posted from TSR Mobile
My parents have decided to spread news of my offer seemingly to my whole extended family, and they're now systematically inviting many of them over to our house. Really not enjoying the constant reminders and "well done"s when I haven't even met the offer yet, especially-so as there's a decent chance I miss it. Just adds to the pressure-
(edited 6 years ago)

Agreed... I've even gone as far as looking up clearing vacancies today 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
Including you :smile:

Even with the letter explaining all of the problems caused by school that I've had this year that school sent last week, I think I'm going to be lucky to get my insurance grades... I've actually looked at clearing places today

Posted from TSR Mobile
I graduated from Cambridge last week, feel free to ask me anything!!
Original post by Etoile
I graduated from Cambridge last week, feel free to ask me anything!!

Which college? :biggrin: If you don't mind me asking.
Which college? :biggrin: If you don't mind me asking.

Caius! :smile:
Original post by Etoile
Caius! :smile:

Nice one!! :biggrin:
Nice one!! :biggrin:

Yeah I was pooled from emma so it worked out well for me ahah!
Original post by Etoile
Yeah I was pooled from emma so it worked out well for me ahah!

Indeed! Caius is pretty sound. :smile:
Even with the letter explaining all of the problems caused by school that I've had this year that school sent last week, I think I'm going to be lucky to get my insurance grades... I've actually looked at clearing places today

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep your head up. Dwelling on these things will only make the anxiety worse.

Is anyone else finding they're doing weird **** (for them) to pass the time? I seem to be religiously cleaning random crap around the house, cooking random snacks and painting (only the cooking was semi-normal for me before exams)
Original post by Inister
My parents have decided to spread news of my offer seemingly to my whole extended family, and they're now systematically inviting many of them over to our house. Really not enjoying the constant reminders and "well done"s when I haven't even met the offer yet, especially-so as there's a decent chance I miss it. Just adds to the pressure-

Gosh the same here! Every time u're reminded of 'might just not make it despite all ur efforts' :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending