Original post by tasha_tah
its been a bit busy!

im fine x not fully:tongue:not yett

:cool: hope you have a great summer:h:
Original post by OGGUS
:cool: hope you have a great summer:h:

aw thxx n you too:h:
Original post by LunaCat
Oh dear it is hard but not impossible. You may not be proud of that at all, and i understand :redface: but you could make it an achievement :h: look at things from a positive aspect :yep: isn't that on your achievement list (you said that on' 'Dear you...'' thread. You can do this, we all know you can!! :lovehug: I will help you :console:
PM? :smile:

:lovehug: thanks LunaSis. That's true. Gotta look at things from positive aspect, or try to. :yep: all you souls giving me confidence, stepping in when I step down, God bless.
ahh been neglecting my PMs again lol. Will come round to it.
Hope you alright?

---------- think I'm feeling better
Yep, you got it hun :yep: here for you :biggrin:
Oh no i was not asking you to reply to my PMs at all btw, I was asking if PMing me to talk would help. Glad you are feeling better :thumbsup:
Original post by Dr Strange
:lol: I don't know about funny but I can give you many stupid jokes :tongue:

Like...

What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?

Spoiler

LOL!

Give me more! :P
Disappointed and anxious at the same time. Though I do not have time for this - dad is going to go to the hospital tomorrow. I have a bad feeling that he may have cancer. Already feeling guilty that I should have spent more time with him. I don't hate him, quite the opposite. I love him but he sometimes frightens me. It is not his fault though - his childhood is sad. I should understand.

I hope he will be OK. He is not taking anyone with him tomorrow :cry: he will probably hide what the doctors have said :redface:
Original post by LunaCat
Disappointed and anxious at the same time. Though I do not have time for this - dad is going to go to the hospital tomorrow. I have a bad feeling that he may have cancer. Already feeling guilty that I should have spent more time with him. I don't hate him, quite the opposite. I love him but he sometimes frightens me. It is not his fault though - his childhood is sad. I should understand.

I hope he will be OK. He is not taking anyone with him tomorrow :cry: he will probably hide what the doctors have said :redface:

I'm sorry to hear that :frown: Stay strong! :hugs:
Original post by qasim_96
I'm sorry to hear that :frown: Stay strong! :hugs:

Thankyou! I will be :yep:
Original post by LunaCat

:jumphug: :grouphugs: :cube:
Original post by My Moon <3

:lovehug:

Your... Your avatar has really gotten me thinking of someone :frown:
Your... Your avatar has really gotten me thinking of someone :frown:

Sorry btw :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's alright :hugs:
Im reading but not understanding. Words... Dunno jf they make sense. Dunno just...nothing. Nthing is left
Idek what am saying

Posted from TSR Mobile

You gotta keep going. Keep fighting. Find a way. I'm doing it, so can you!
You gotta keep going. Keep fighting. Find a way. I'm doing it, so can you!

No

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can.

Wanna PM? :smile:

Latest