The Student Room Group

my bf always beats me at videogames

literally , im about to breakdown and just stop talking to him . He always finds a way to beat me in fifa and other games which i truly find annoying. no matter how much i work , it is not working . I was meant to be the one at being plying coold videogames and other geek stuff. I think im jealous of him but i wont tell him as i feel i would seem very weak

Scroll to see replies

grow up !
Twas obvious b8
Reply 3
wagwan
Reply 4
Advice:

gitgud
War naka amous
Reply 6
Original post by Emerald7770
War naka amous

english please.
ha ha
Just flash your t**s to distract during gameplay.Should work.
Original post by Anonymous
literally , im about to breakdown and just stop talking to him . He always finds a way to beat me in fifa and other games which i truly find annoying. no matter how much i work , it is not working . I was meant to be the one at being plying coold videogames and other geek stuff. I think im jealous of him but i wont tell him as i feel i would seem very weak

Snorts some crystal meth before you play
Original post by bobby147

i was not expecting that from you :rofl:
Well that's my day ruined now, I don't think I'll be able to keep on living in the knowledge that some guys are better at FIFA than their girlfriends.

Spoiler

Straight to the point. I like this attitude :biggrin:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i was not expecting that from you :rofl:

Girl,you need to be ruthless in this world and exploit weaknesses of your opponent to win :yes::yep:.
Original post by CuriousSherlock
Straight to the point. I like this attitude :biggrin:

This one knows and gets it:yes:.
It is all about shock and awe:wink:.
Original post by chickenshit127
With that profile picture I'm sure you do, s1ag

Indeed. I am care-free and dress as I wish, in a way that makes me happy currently.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by chickenshit127
Snorts some crystal meth before you play

I do not take drugs. Recreational drugs.

what flash my toes?
I do not take drugs. Recreational drugs.

Don't we all say that. Watch breaking bad and come back to me. Well if you can find the drug first then use that solution

Tip for you

Ask if he can choose a rubbish team in Fifa I dunno maybe Newport County and you pick Barcelona. Then you will win

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending