The Student Room Group

Feel really guilty

My bf just done a bday surprise for me and got this really nice getaway and got me gifts and set up a really nice surprise for me however I wouldn’t say I was 100% happy. I am really beating myself up about this as recently I haven’t been enjoying much and I wanna enjoy things to 100% and I have been a. Bit more gloomy. Any tips :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My bf just done a bday surprise for me and got this really nice getaway and got me gifts and set up a really nice surprise for me however I wouldn’t say I was 100% happy. I am really beating myself up about this as recently I haven’t been enjoying much and I wanna enjoy things to 100% and I have been a. Bit more gloomy. Any tips :frown:

You don’t need to feel bad because you can’t control how you feel. Sometimes we just feel bad when we don’t want to and there’s nothing we can do about it. It’s nothing to feel guilty about
Reply 2
You don’t need to feel bad because you can’t control how you feel. Sometimes we just feel bad when we don’t want to and there’s nothing we can do about it. It’s nothing to feel guilty about

Is it depression if I feel on and off
sadness for quite a while
Reply 3
Is it depression if I feel on and off
sadness for quite a while

I dont know, you’d have to ask a professional

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending