The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Eh, may just OD, **** it...
Plagued by ill health all the time, can barely open my ****ing eyes rn
****ed up again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
:slap: you're being ao dramatic :colondollar: i said i' sorry! :lovehug: smile now? :colondollar: say iiii :grin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm trying to use every cheekbone as I try to get that smile. It's difficult. :smile: There we go. That was the most difficult thing I've done in years. Now don't ask me to smile again. It's a tough thing to do.
Original post by qasim_96
I'm trying to use every cheekbone as I try to get that smile. It's difficult. :smile: There we go. That was the most difficult thing I've done in years. Now don't ask me to smile again. It's a tough thing to do.

Good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ans don't ask me to either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Situated in a dark room listening to Russian Rap. Idly browsing TSR and randomly posting.

In fear of derailing Emarald's blog, you have a cat :colondollar: OMG You never said, lmao. You knew I'd ask you for all the pictures and everything. I'm sooo jel :biggrin:
Oh, wait if you don't have a cat, go get one, what are you waiting for? :tongue: jk
You alright?
Original post by AllthingsNoth
Very bored lol

Someone chat? x

you know normal people just watch a movie when they're bored not make catfish accounts on student room you khobis
I don't have a cat lol. Don't think I should keep any pets. I can hardly look after myself 😂 I don't think the cat will have the best of times if it stayed with me.
Yeah thanks. It's me being me and overthink whilst thinking about all the negatives going on. Thanks for asking :smile: How are you?
I don't have a cat lol. Don't think I should keep any pets. I can hardly look after myself 😂 I don't think the cat will have the best of times if it stayed with me.
Yeah thanks. It's me being me and overthink whilst thinking about all the negatives going on. Thanks for asking :smile: How are you?

Oh nooo. Go get one, ima want a cat and can't get one rn so tell everyone else to.
Ahh trust, you'll be looking after the cat, or the cat will be looking after you. Besides a cat is it's own owner.
Welcome. :hugs: :console: Easy solution, don't overthink. Rubbish solution as so hard in practice. So distractions work?
I had a good day :smile:
Original post by AllthingsNoth
Very bored lol

Someone chat? x

***** im sorry to say but thats not you in your profile. get a grip.
I'll buy a cat and send it to you :h:
Good idea, I should buy a cat so it can look after me!
I've been trying to take my mind off it by doing other things and going out which has helped :hugs:
That's good to hear! I'm glad you had a good day :biggrin:
Ive nrver been so amgry
Never been so pissed off
Never regretted a decision so much
Hate everyone. Its all ur ****ing fault coz i never wanted to

Posted from TSR Mobile
xx

Hey bro, i'm sorry about last night :redface:
Hope u feeling better? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey bro, i'm sorry about last night :redface:
Hope u feeling better? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's okay. No need to be sorry about it. I understand you're going through some bad times.
I'm feeling better I guess :smile: How are you feeling?
That's okay. No need to be sorry about it. I understand you're going through some bad times.
I'm feeling better I guess :smile: How are you feeling?

I'm okay. :smile: glad u better :colondollar:
I'm okay. :smile: glad u better :colondollar:

I'm glad you're better too :hugs:
I'm glad you're better too :hugs:

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol tf was that, not even scary cos it's so ****ing absurd
on the plus i finally ordered my flags :woo:

Latest