The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasim_96
@adorable16 It's not letting me reply to your VM. Found a random thread to post this on :lol:

Awwww!!! I wonder why haha let me check my settings!!!:tongue:
Oh yes we should. :h: :lol:
Yeah, it doesn't help I know. Just that, the people around me keep reminding me of them and so even if I want to forget about it, I really can't because people keep reminding me. :frown:
Tired, even though I woke up at 12 and just fell asleep on the sofa for like 2 hours :sad:
:erm:
Original post by qasim_96
InSha'Allah. Thanks. I'm praying for you too :h:
In which case you'll definitely need two :rofl:
I often let it take over :smile: My kid side is the better side as it cheers me up :biggrin: I sometimes look at my kid side and end up laughing :rofl:

Merci :h:
:rofl: I figured that out when I was playing.
Kids brighten up the day some,no wondef kid side does the same

Original post by sabahshahed294
Oh yes we should. :h: :lol:
Yeah, it doesn't help I know. Just that, the people around me keep reminding me of them and so even if I want to forget about it, I really can't because people keep reminding me. :frown:

:lol: I think I'll be the bigger kid, dw.
Ahhh I see what you mean. Any way to spon the pasy into a positive so it doesn't get you down too much?
Well a lil kid hugged me for no reason so me happy :biggrin:
Original post by sabahshahed294
Well a lil kid hugged me for no reason so me happy :biggrin:

Aww :colondollar: now take a hug from a big kid :hugs:
:happy: I happy u happy :smile:
Just beat the Collector Ship on Insanity with adept and only one death. Bossing it.
Also getting back into maths and Galois Theory is fun. Life's not terrible at the moment.
annoyed, missed a call from place I applied for job so I left a voice message to reply to their voice message but they haven't replied yet
Feeling pretty bad. Despite a long break I am unsuccessful in my attempt to go back to studying. Two days and I've covered one side of notes consisting wholly of review material from last year. Unfortunately it seems I have lost all interest in maths more or less permanently. I thought after a break it would be the opposite and my interest would be renewed. Don't even want to do my stupid degree anymore but there's no other option.
Also noticed I'm starting to get strange withdrawal symptoms when I spend too long not locked away in my room.

Hating life. It's just me doing nothing being taunted by things I really want to do but I can't.
Reply 6593
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Feeling pretty bad. Despite a long break I am unsuccessful in my attempt to go back to studying. Two days and I've covered one side of notes consisting wholly of review material from last year. Unfortunately it seems I have lost all interest in maths more or less permanently. I thought after a break it would be the opposite and my interest would be renewed. Don't even want to do my stupid degree anymore but there's no other option.
Also noticed I'm starting to get strange withdrawal symptoms when I spend too long not locked away in my room.

Hating life. It's just me doing nothing being taunted by things I really want to do but I can't.

You've completely lost interest in maths? What kind of symptoms? You should do what you want to, if you're doing something you don't want to then you definitely will hate life.
Original post by S2M
You've completely lost interest in maths? What kind of symptoms? You should do what you want to, if you're doing something you don't want to then you definitely will hate life.

Idk I used to like maths but I really have no motivation to read the lecture notes anymore. It's just really boring, complicated stuff that takes too much effort and time to understand.
Like I said the things I want to do are things that I cannot due for various reasons.
Reply 6595
Idk I used to like maths but I really have no motivation to read the lecture notes anymore. It's just really boring, complicated stuff that takes too much effort and time to understand.
Like I said the things I want to do are things that I cannot due for various reasons.

For some reason, quite a lot of people who do Maths at university say that. Is it possible that you could mention the reasons? Or are they personal?
depressive
tummy feels like someone is standing on it and wiggling about, dreamed of blood and rats all over the floor and my pet needs an operation we can't afford so fantastic
Original post by S2M
For some reason, quite a lot of people who do Maths at university say that. Is it possible that you could mention the reasons? Or are they personal?

Yeah it's probably because it's so focused on reading maths instead of doing it. And reading maths is pretty sh*t.
Well I've only omitted them because I've mentioned them before. As I said a while back it's mainly a consequence of not having friends and not being able/wanting to make friends.
Reply 6598
Yeah it's probably because it's so focused on reading maths instead of doing it. And reading maths is pretty sh*t.
Well I've only omitted them because I've mentioned them before. As I said a while back it's mainly a consequence of not having friends and not being able/wanting to make friends.

I guess university will take up most of your time. Oh ok, that's really tough. Do you have any close friends?
Original post by S2M
I guess university will take up most of your time. Oh ok, that's really tough. Do you have any close friends?

Well no, I don't have any friends...

Latest