The Student Room Group

If you could live inside the world of any video game

Scroll to see replies

TellTale's The Walking Dead or LA Noire
Original post by AmeliaLost
no competition

SKYRIM

Sorry but warhammer 2 total war beats it with Aztec dinosaurs riding bigger dinosaurs shooting lasers.
Runescape ofc :biggrin:
(Even though its not a video game)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sae.HH
I think Skyrim is the only game with enough open world content that I'd actually consider joining. Being boxed into to any other game forever would probably be hell.

I'd say Skyrim as well, through various glitches / mods you can make yourself into what is essentially a god impervious do damage, so you could become the ruler of that world.
Reply 44
Witcher III would be dope

Original post by Sexybadman
Runescape ofc :biggrin:
(Even though its not a video game)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty much gonna be living inside it when they release the mobile version lool
Super Mario.
Original post by Guppies
Super Mario.

A world in which turtles can be used to throw another turtles and in which you can jump on turtle's shell up. Good choice!
Azeroth
Pacman.lol.
GTA (so I could steal cars)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (just because it has dragons)
Skyrim
Original post by tamil fever
Pacman.lol.
GTA (so I could steal cars)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (just because it has dragons)
Skyrim

As if it is possible in GTA only. Have played another games where autos can be stolen too, the Mafia series for instance.
Original post by Kallisto
As if it is possible in GTA only. Have played another games where autos can be stolen too, the Mafia series for instance.

I also like the GTA world a lot...
Uncharted 3
I also like the GTA world a lot...

Me too! it is the best to have so much fun by cheating. But as it is asked for a virtual world under real circumstances...
Saints Row
Me too! it is the best to have so much fun by cheating. But as it is asked for a virtual world under real circumstances...

:frown:I really liked the old GTA...It had that broken bridge.I was a pure rebel there.
:frown:I really liked the old GTA...It had that broken bridge.I was a pure rebel there.

I liked the old ones too, especially San Andreas. A game in which you can fly a plane and fighter aircraft and even use a parachute and a jetpack!
Pokémon...

Lmao I swear I used to run around as a kid pretensing I lived in the Pokémon world.

Honestly though mate, that would be so f*ing cool.
I liked the old ones too, especially San Andreas. A game in which you can fly a plane and fighter aircraft and even use a parachute and a jetpack!

i wish there was a girl rebel in the old gta
i wish there was a girl rebel in the old gta

Can't remember that it was possible to ever play a girl in this series. The oldest games of GTA never had this option at least.
Can't remember that it was possible to ever play a girl in this series. The oldest games of GTA never had this option at least.

I know:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest