The Student Room Group

Advantages of being a guy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by angelike1
Lol "men '(generally)' physically stronger".

Trying to not offend the feminists. :tongue:

:rofl: :lol:
Hahaha you're probably right but it's sad to know people are like that. So cruel omg :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SGHD26716
Anyway I'll be the bigger "man" and stop this argument.

Woowww, I've got no comeback for that one ahahahah
*tries to take deep breaths*

*flips table*
If you don't mind me interfering, women can get pregnant and create life, men can't get pregnant, they can't experience what's it like to have someone in them for 9 months.

IMG_3027.JPG
Reply 85
Original post by TheAlchemistress
If you don't mind me interfering, women can get pregnant and create life, men can't get pregnant, they can't experience what's it like to have someone in them for 9 months.

IMG_3027.JPG

Original post by SGHD26716

He is the only man to experience it, only he knows how it feels to carry a child for 9 months. The rest don't.
He is the only man to experience it, only he knows how it feels to carry a child for 9 months. The rest don't.

Jskdoocjekw pregnant man?! How?! Where can I find out more about this
Original post by butfirst_coffee
Jskdoocjekw pregnant man?! How?! Where can I find out more about this

It's true, he is born a man, but biological he was born with ovaries. So his body is a female, but on the outside he is a guy.
For a short while though.
I once ate so much I couldn't walk, I was like to my friends 'I feel pregnant'.
🤰
Original post by eden3

naturally have more testosterone

more testosterone means I can build muscle more easily/quickly than females

my junk doesn't bleed once a month

don't have to sit down to pee

can't get pregnant

can grow a dench beard

men (generally) physically stronger and more athletic due to hormonal differences highlighted in the aforementioned points

don't have to wear make-up, can get ready in 2 minutes

don't have to waste £££ on stupid **** like make-up and high heels

it's okay if I'm topless in public

men tend to make more money

I don't wear make up or heels. It's not like it is mandatory just because you're female.
Original post by eden3

naturally have more testosterone

more testosterone means I can build muscle more easily/quickly than females

my junk doesn't bleed once a month

don't have to sit down to pee

can't get pregnant

can grow a dench beard

men (generally) physically stronger and more athletic due to hormonal differences highlighted in the aforementioned points

don't have to wear make-up, can get ready in 2 minutes

don't have to waste £££ on stupid **** like make-up and high heels

it's okay if I'm topless in public

men tend to make more money

* Testosterone literally kills men. Men die quicker because of testosterone.
* If someone gently tapped your nuts in a fight you'll be on the floor.
* Make up is optional, it's not something women are forced to do. Some men wear make up and heels
* No, you're a douche if you take your top off in public (unless you're in a beach). But, you're right that it is more socially acceptable for men.

Just wanted to put this out there. But you're right that men have (and always had) a more advantageous life.
dench beard, dench body, dench mind.
It's true, he is born a man, but biological he was born with ovaries. So his body is a female, but on the outside he is a guy.

The he's neither a male nor a female. He has a medical condition that wasn't spotted because of his country's **** healthcare. In an optimal healthcare system, it would've been known right after birth and his parents told about it while doctors giving them the option of whether they want them to become a boy or a girl.

Point is, Men can't get pregnant. FACT
Reply 95
Living in a western country in 2017 I think it's more advantageous to be female than male tbh..
Original post by ANM775
Living in a western country in 2017 I think it's more advantageous to be female than male tbh..

With the law maybe, but not in society. Men still hold the advantage.
Reply 97
Original post by Dominator1
With the law maybe, but not in society. Men still hold the advantage.

Women's ability to take advantage of the ever increasing conveyor belt of thirsty men gives them a significant edge IMO. You can live a very comfortable life and not even have to work if you are female and are willing to sell your used underwear to thirsty men or start doing cam shows from your bedroom ... Etc etc

Look around TSR, for the most part if someone is sucking up to someone it's pretty much always a male sucking up to a female.

Men in general might have more power in society (positions) but an individual females ability to get men to bend to her will gives her an edge IMO.
Reply 98
Original post by Ella-keturah
I don't wear make up or heels. It's not like it is mandatory just because you're female.

Original post by Dominator1
* Testosterone literally kills men. Men die quicker because of testosterone.
* If someone gently tapped your nuts in a fight you'll be on the floor.
* Make up is optional, it's not something women are forced to do. Some men wear make up and heels
* No, you're a douche if you take your top off in public (unless you're in a beach). But, you're right that it is more socially acceptable for men.

Just wanted to put this out there. But you're right that men have (and always had) a more advantageous life.

yeah those are good points. This thread wasn't made to be taken seriously BTW, I was just hella bored at like 2 AM :lol:
Original post by AryanGh
dench beard, dench body, dench mind.

you smot, u loyal...
How very ungentlemanly of you to ask, a topic not ventured into in polite society :afraid:

But it is TSR :mmm: (clearly not a very polite society), so it feels like having two prominences located on the upper ventral region of the torso.

Original post by UnknownRoyalist
I'm glad you understood what I was getting at lol

And nope. The vast majority of guys are though, unfortunately

Have you been manipulated previously in a relationship? Did you learn to recognise it? :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest