The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

HELP might have put the wrong current course on my application

So my friend applied for uni a few months ago, she went to an interview and everything, has applied and paid for accommodation but thinks that she has put the wrong information for the current course. Her friend (from the same college course) has put "BTEC level 3 extended diploma" and she has put "btec extended diploma (QCR)" her tutor checked it and stuff, but like what if it is the wrong one? what can she do? will she have to defer a year?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by girlbossx
So my friend applied for uni a few months ago, she went to an interview and everything, has applied and paid for accommodation but thinks that she has put the wrong information for the current course. Her friend (from the same college course) has put "BTEC level 3 extended diploma" and she has put "btec extended diploma (QCR)" her tutor checked it and stuff, but like what if it is the wrong one? what can she do? will she have to defer a year?

Hi there! It would be best if you could contact us so we can amend this on our system. As they are both extended diplomas, they will be awarded the same amount. Although, it is best it we have the exact qualification from the correct governing body registered. This will help prevent any further problems.

Please call us on 0116 257 7000 and ask for Freddie,
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending