The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can't even do that. Can't sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cmt stpp cryimg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quite excited :woo: :excited: Love travelling :colondollar:
[scroll]:party: [/scroll]

:console: :jumphug: :lovehug: :penguinhug: :hugs: :grouphugs: Here for you starfab x
Anyone else feeling a creative drought?

I feel like it's a vicious cycle, my mental health makes it hard for me to write, not being able to write makes my mental health worse.

Writing is my only release and it's been almost 2 months since I've written anything :sad:
My braces are killing me. :h:
Lazy and bored, and slightly ill I think. It is true that if you study too much one day it is extremely difficult to make yourself study the next day.
Reply 6966
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Lazy and bored, and slightly ill I think. It is true that if you study too much one day it is extremely difficult to make yourself study the next day.

Lazy and bored check. I was a little ill when I first woke up but I think I'm better now. How long did you study for?
Original post by S2M
Lazy and bored check. I was a little ill when I first woke up but I think I'm better now. How long did you study for?

Idk like 6 hours total lol. I didn't understand half of the stuff I read though so it wasn't too productive at all. Wanted to finish all my modules by end of summer but with modules as tough as this one it's not gonna happen.
Pissed off with admin: it's totally messed up my word count for today and my equanimity.
Reply 6969
Idk like 6 hours total lol. I didn't understand half of the stuff I read though so it wasn't too productive at all. Wanted to finish all my modules by end of summer but with modules as tough as this one it's not gonna happen.

6 hours, damn. Can't you get help from anyone else?
Original post by S2M
6 hours, damn. Can't you get help from anyone else?

Yeah but like I said it was pretty unproductive, most of the time trying in vain to understand certain points.

Not really, whenever I've not understood anything in my studies I either eventually get it from spending time thinking about it or I never do. Almost never get help from someone else, for various reasons (questions too hard, don't really know anyone, can't ask questions too often, etc.). It's ok though, after like 10 passes of the notes I'm sure I'll understand more of it lol.
Reply 6971
Yeah but like I said it was pretty unproductive, most of the time trying in vain to understand certain points.

Not really, whenever I've not understood anything in my studies I either eventually get it from spending time thinking about it or I never do. Almost never get help from someone else, for various reasons (questions too hard, don't really know anyone, can't ask questions too often, etc.). It's ok though, after like 10 passes of the notes I'm sure I'll understand more of it lol.

I had a feeling you were going to say that. :smile: That actually is a good thing since you don't really need to ask for help and you can understand it yourself. What about your university, can't you ask lecturers?
Nobody cares anyway so why even bother saying
Original post by CoolCavy

:lovie2: I care Cav x

Awww :console:

My inbox is always open. Even if you dont want a reply and just to let feelings out! :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Quite excited :woo: :excited: Love travelling :colondollar:
[scroll]:party: [/scroll]

:console: :jumphug: :lovehug: :penguinhug: :hugs: :grouphugs: Here for you starfab x

Tysm. Think I feel better-ish now :biggrin:
It was a good cry :yep:
:hugs: hope you okay. Especially with all your offers to support, you deserve to be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
:five: hope i'll be around when next thread starts

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five: I edited some. Honest so much cringe. Wth goes on in my head??
:toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:jumphug: I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better :smile:
:penguinhug: crying can be really great sometimes :redface:
:hugs: I'm good, excited for going on holiday tomorrow! :woo: I just wish I could do something more for you guys :grouphugs:
Original post by Jack22031994
Awww :console:

My inbox is always open. Even if you dont want a reply and just to let feelings out! :hugs:

How are you doing Jack? :hugs:

You sound a bit like me...
From my experience, people have different ways of caring, some can't show it either. It's better to say when you feel you can, rather than letting it fester like I did. We care, Cavy :console: :hugs: let it out, maybe it will help you feel better.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

How are you doing Jack? :hugs:

Im doing good thanks :h: :smile:

How are you doing Cheese? :hugs:

Latest