The Student Room Group

why do children make me happy?

I'm going through a period of depression at the moment and its only children that can make me happy. I had a dream that I was about to kill myself but the thing that stopped me was being invited to Mom's houses to play with their babies and toddlers. I also get over the moon excited when my 3 years old cousin comes round. Just seeing their utter innocence and cuteness and bright smiles!!!! I JUST WANNA KIDNAP ALL THE BABIES IN THE WORLD AND KEEP THEM!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bluemadhatter
I'm going through a period of depression at the moment and its only children that can make me happy. I had a dream that I was about to kill myself but the thing that stopped me was being invited to Mom's houses to play with their babies and toddlers. I also get over the moon excited when my 3 years old cousin comes round. Just seeing their utter innocence and cuteness and bright smiles!!!! I JUST WANNA KIDNAP ALL THE BABIES IN THE WORLD AND KEEP THEM!!!!

Children have none of the problems of being an adult and have a great outlook on the world. Handy to have them around to remind you of all that is good and simple in the world.
Reply 2
You're a pedo?
Reply 3
Babies can make you happy because of their cuteness, innocence and sweet laughter. It's nice to know they make you happy.
Because they still have the innocence and happiness we have lost :frown:
kidnap DA FOOK
That is just weird and CREEPY
POLICE WHERE YOU AT
Reply 6

That's sweet. Their innocent souls😇 must have made you happy. Cute😊😀
Original post by fat knob 69
kidnap DA FOOK
That is just weird and CREEPY
POLICE WHERE YOU AT

fight me *****
(edited 6 years ago)
I wish I liked children
Why did my little brother have to grow up, he was so cute and chubby when he was a baby :argh:

The characteristics of annoyance and cuteness in toddlers cancel each other out, lol.
I derive more joy from kittens, puppies and bunnies.
Now imagine this same thread was posted by a guy.
:penguin: :penguinhug:
Because they're innocent

Posted from TSR Mobile
How the serious **** can you derive pleasure from a ********/puking/screaming machine?
Original post by queenofswords
I derive more joy from kittens, puppies and bunnies.

SAME ESPECIALLY THE PUPPIES

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
How the serious **** can you derive pleasure from a ********/puking/screaming machine?

THats what makes it so incredible like you have to care for them and they grow up to be these weird fully functioning humans... i want one

THats what makes it so incredible like you have to care for them and they grow up to be these weird fully functioning humans... i want one

Okay....
Reply 18
Because when they're young they're like pets - chubby, cute, adorable, innocent, they follow what you tell them, everything they do makes you laugh or smile. Only difference is cats and dogs stay the same whereas babies turn into annoying humans. siggghh

Quick Reply

Latest