I feel great :smile:.
Original post by Quizlet
I feel great :smile:.

That's amazing to hear! :h:
Original post by BintM
:colonhash: is my fav tsr emoji :rofl:

:five: mine too

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not even about being happy for me anymore. It's about surviving.
Edit: it's about seeing things properly. My reality is so messed up.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
I'm selling something a bit rare on Ebay and I've had people asking for buy-it-nows which I've refused because I'm hoping for a bidding war :teeth: But I've just had this emotional message from a young girl saying how desperately she's wanted this item and has been searching for years and years and how she's not yet 16 and could she have it on buy-it-now for the price I've listed it at ... blah blah. Oh my gosh, I feel bad! Ugh. I'm the worst person to receive such messages because I have such a gentle heart and I can't say no... :blushing: Poor lass.
:/ It feels like I just have to wait out and survive this s***** summer.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I'm selling something a bit rare on Ebay and I've had people asking for buy-it-nows which I've refused because I'm hoping for a bidding war :teeth: But I've just had this emotional message from a young girl saying how desperately she's wanted this item and has been searching for years and years and how she's not yet 16 and could she have it on buy-it-now for the price I've listed it at ... blah blah. Oh my gosh, I feel bad! Ugh. I'm the worst person to receive such messages because I have such a gentle heart and I can't say no... :blushing: Poor lass.

tell her to double it or gtfo
Original post by AndrewSCO
tell her to double it or gtfo

No chill 😂
Reply 7971
Original post by littlenorthernlass

It's probably a 40 something man taking you for a ride.

Tell him to piss off
Feeling sick to my stomach with sadness. Literally close to throwing up. I want to throw up everything that's wrong with me.
Why am I awake
Original post by tasha_tah
Why am I awake

Same 😂
Original post by qasim_96
Same 😂

This is normal for me. 😂
Original post by queenofswords
Feeling sick to my stomach with sadness. Literally close to throwing up. I want to throw up everything that's wrong with me.

Have you got anyone to talk to about it? :console:

Original post by SGHD26716
It's probably a 40 something man taking you for a ride.

Tell him to piss off

This, can't trust anyone on ebay tbh
You know those few seconds where everything is clear? Getting them more often, but when the low hits, they're stronger too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
God was rly nasty to poor Adam and Eve.

My ebay auction is rocketing :teeth:

BBQ tonight :mmm:

Driving lesson was great, drove on country roads at 50mph! :vroom::car:
It's been an interesting experience, but I think my time with people is up. Thanks ppl i very much enjoyed being a form of strange amusement and void filler appreciate u giving me the job. see you on the other side

Latest