The Student Room Group

Dental hygiene and therapy - 2017 reserve list for university of essex

Hello!
I just wanted to ask if anyone who's on the reserve/waiting list for oral health science at the University of Essex heard anything from there? X
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi, Im one of the fortunate ones that got a place, I know a couple of girls on reserve though and the earliest you will probably hear anything is on thursday when A level results get given out... after that it will be when GCSE results get given or other conditions are not met by others. Then you may hear if anyone drops out! xx
Reply 2
Ah! Well done you!! And congratulations!!
We'll see how it goes... No phone call today for me.
Original post by thutchinson96
Hi, Im one of the fortunate ones that got a place, I know a couple of girls on reserve though and the earliest you will probably hear anything is on thursday when A level results get given out... after that it will be when GCSE results get given or other conditions are not met by others. Then you may hear if anyone drops out! xx
Reply 3
Original post by thutchinson96

Where else did u apply? What stages did u get upto? Can u pm me xx
Reply 4
Hi, what qualifications did you have when applying
Original post by Gfe
Hi, what qualifications did you have when applying

This is a 3 year old thread from 2017, you would be better off asking in the current 2021 DHT thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6685542

Quick Reply

Latest