(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy_col3008
A thread to find people with the same A level options

-Media
-Biology
-Philosophy
:smile:

Nice thread idea! I'm afraid I don't have any in common with you (I'm still interested in and have self-taught some philosophy though, so I'm quite active on the philosophy/RS subforum here).

Maths, further maths, English lit, French and Latin anyone? I bet there's no one :tongue:
Maths, biology and chemistry (and physics AS)

My options are quite popular especially amongst medics :smile:
Original post by Mesopotamian.

do you know your biology exam board? Would be good to have an online study buddy if we are the same :smile:
Original post by Lucy_col3008
do you know your biology exam board? Would be good to have an online study buddy if we are the same :smile:

Edexcel for maths and bio, OCR A for chemistry and AQA for physics. What about you? :smile:

Edit: oh sorry I just realised you only asked for biology. It's salters Nuffield btw. :redface:
Economics maths chemistry
Original post by sarahr01
I'm taking Biology, Chemistry and RS starting in September, as well as EPQ

I mean physics instead of biology 😂
Original post by Sonechka
Nice thread idea! I'm afraid I don't have any in common with you (I'm still interested in and have self-taught some philosophy though, so I'm quite active on the philosophy/RS subforum here).

Maths, further maths, English lit, French and Latin anyone? I bet there's no one :tongue:

Pretty close!! Maths, further maths, French and Italian :smile:
Biology | Chemistry | Maths
(Repped bc good thread idea)
I'll be so surprised if anyone's doing the same as me

English Literature and Language
History
Graphic Design

Come at me a-level twinnies
Original post by MissAlissa
Pretty close!! Maths, further maths, French and Italian :smile:

Very nice! Which exam boards? I'm doing Edexcel for double maths and AQA for French. I'm going to hazard a guess and say you're either applying for linguistics or for that maths with a foreign language course at UCL (or maths & European studies at Durham etc.).
English Literature, Psychology and Economics. All AQA :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Mesopotamian.

I'm pretty much the same, but I'm doing geography instead of biology. Good luck to you ☺👍
Original post by Sonechka
Very nice! Which exam boards? I'm doing Edexcel for double maths and AQA for French. I'm going to hazard a guess and say you're either applying for linguistics or for that maths with a foreign language course at UCL (or maths & European studies at Durham etc.).

AQA for French too and OCR MEI for maths. Applying for modern languages (French, Italian &german ab Initio) with Warwick being my preferred choice. What about you??
Original post by TMK01
I'm pretty much the same, but I'm doing geography instead of biology. Good luck to you ☺👍

Thanks! I've already got my results (after two years of super hard work

:cookie:) but good luck to you!
Bio, Chem, Maths, Further Maths
Going into Year 13.
surprised nobody's had mine yet!

maths, further maths, physics, chemistry. going into A2.
Classics English lit and geography:smile:
Original post by sarahr01
I'm taking Biology, Chemistry and RS starting in September, as well as EPQ

are you hoping to study medicine bc if you are i would recommend sacking the EPQ off
Original post by MissAlissa
AQA for French too and OCR MEI for maths. Applying for modern languages (French, Italian &german ab Initio) with Warwick being my preferred choice. What about you??

What books are you studying for French? Nice choice, that's a very complementary language combination! I assumed you'd be doing something mathsish if you're taking FM - what made you choose it? My preferred option is linguistics at Cambridge, and I'm also applying for experimental linguistics at UCL and maths & linguistics at York (there is a chance that I'll apply for MML with French and Russian at Cambridge, but I want to do something linguistics-related).

Quick Reply

Latest