The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Genuinely don't have the mental strength for Eid, don't know how I'm going to get through this :sad:

Original post by Hamoody
Tomorrow is Eid. A day people wait for like an impatient, stamping horse. A day that brings out a smile on everyone's face. From poor to rich. They buy dresses, prepare for guests, decorate the house, chat up with neighbors excitedly...

While I'm sitting here wishing I was never alive. Wishing everything would just stop for a moment. Wishing people would stop pointing fingers. Wishing I could give up everything in life. But it's the weak that give up. I tell myself this over and over again. I whisper it, my heart screams it, and my brain sings it. But something within me wants to disbelieve that. Above my whisper something somewhere keeps screaming "You can't do it. You can't live this life anymore, the life of mockery, of other's hatred for you, of others' accusations, and of others' thanklessness." They say follow your heart. What if my heart fails to cooperate with me anymore? What if the only thing my heart says now is "Please just do whatever the hell you want to. I need a break from being in you. I need a break from this pain. Just stop asking me for advice." What then? I turn to my brain and all I get is "I can't function properly now. I can't help you. I'm sorry."
I look at my family, my parents who act like it's not a big deal. Like as if their actions aren't hurting anybody at all. Why should I go to them for comfort when they want to hurt me? I look at my innocent young siblings. They play and carry on. Poor them. Little do they know!!! :sad:

:hugs::console:
Here if you need a friend/someone to talk to :h:
My heart keeps skipping beats...or idk what it is. So scared.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

:grouphugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:grouphugs:

Thanks cheese :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like heart palpitations. They're usually harmless but if they last a long time it might be something you want to get checked out. :console:

Anytime :smile: Always here for you :lovehug:
<3
Anytime :smile: Always here for you :lovehug:
<3

My chest hurts, feels like it's filled with cold air :redface: idk what to do.

And why aren't you asleep yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My chest hurts, feels like it's filled with cold air :redface: idk what to do.

And why aren't you asleep yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: try to relax, have you taken something for it/asked someone about it? :hugs:

:dontknow:
Stress level decreasing, looking forward to post-midnight snack, honey scented candle lit, overall feeling about 7.5/10 but hopeful that will improve before bedtime.
:console: try to relax, have you taken something for it/asked someone about it? :hugs:

:dontknow:

Alright. I took all my normal meds. And no everyone's a asleep rn. I'm just using a hot water bottle, lol idk if it's a good idea.

:hugs: try to sleep? :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Alright. I took all my normal meds. And no everyone's a asleep rn. I'm just using a hot water bottle, lol idk if it's a good idea.

:hugs: try to sleep? :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok :hugs: if it gets worse, wake someone up, ok? :penguinhug:
meh, if it feels better why not? :tongue:

I shall :cube: sending u lots of love and I hope u feel better soon aysha <3
Grateful for good friends and looking forward to the new term ahead :smile:
I'm always online at the wrong time. :beard:
Not good. Life is doing that thing where it decides to fuuck with my brain.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I'm always online at the wrong time. :beard:

Is that a feeling, or a thought? :beard:
@Big Papa Deep question. Thought. Nice username. :beard:
(edited 6 years ago)
Also, can someone explain to me why I suddenly have a bunch of new badges? :holmes:
(edited 6 years ago)
@Big Papa Deep question. Thought. Nice username. :beard:

Thank you. Nice name to you too. You got a tonne of badges because TSR decided to pull you back in for more posts. :beard:
Original post by Big Papa
Thank you. Nice name to you too. You got a tonne of badges because TSR decided to pull you back in for more posts. :beard:

Ahh, I see. My posts aren't even that interesting smh :beard:
Ahh, I see. My posts aren't even that interesting smh :beard:

I've seen you on a couple of posts in the past few weeks and you do have some pretty interesting input... sometimes. :beard:

Latest