The Student Room Group

Boys if you have any questions for us girls we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HabibSyed
Oh my god thank you, I'd be pretty embarrassed to ask an actual girl this:

When can I not have sex with my girlfriend?

I mean like, when she is on her period, when will she get pregnant if I ejaculate into her? Like during, 1 week before, 1 week after? Or is it just like all the time.I could use a condom, but those are really complicated sometimes and bare effort.

What is the possibiltiy of getting pregnant after sex? Like 1/10, 1/5? How could I tell if shes really early in pregnancy before she tells me?

ur acting like these tsr students are pregnant.
Original post by Anonymous
whats wrong with giving head?

Some girls find it a bit too much.
Original post by Aseeb Tariq
Do girls care if a guy has a unibrow, even if it's not enough to be easily noticed? I'm hoping that I'll be able to get laser hair removal when I get a job after education.

Yes, if it is visible.
What are the telltale signs that you're friend zoning us?
Original post by lmaooome
oh look Rosey is back to being normil. hmmm i wonder y

I beg to differ
Oh my god thank you, I'd be pretty embarrassed to ask an actual girl this:

When can I not have sex with my girlfriend?

I mean like, when she is on her period, when will she get pregnant if I ejaculate into her? Like during, 1 week before, 1 week after? Or is it just like all the time.I could use a condom, but those are really complicated sometimes and bare effort.

What is the possibiltiy of getting pregnant after sex? Like 1/10, 1/5? How could I tell if shes really early in pregnancy before she tells me?

Right, I don't know specifically. But you should research you would find plenty of responses.
Original post by liverpool786110
What are the telltale signs that you're friend zoning us?

If a girl is close to you then realizes you like her but she doesn't, then two things. She will keep a distance but still talk to you. Or directly tell you she isn't interested.
What if girls find me attractive but I don't find my self attractive, what then?
what do you do if you like a guy
Original post by lmaooome
ur acting like these tsr students are pregnant.

How you not gonna know your own body?

I can tell you how many time I can *** before I'm empty, my regeneration time, length average, length excited, average duration ect. I could probably find out how far I can *** too.
Original post by animeamanda1412
Personality, but looks would play a role if were to crush on you
And your personality ain't bad from what I've seen 😂🤷🏻*♀️

I guess ultimately both will play some sort of role in deciding whether you like someone or not.
Original post by qasim_96
Which do you prefer: personality or appearance?

Spoiler

That's the one thing that makes me depressed. I worry that I'm not good looking enough.
Original post by 31shotscrazy
What if girls find me attractive but I don't find my self attractive, what then?

Consider yourself lucky because you are getting a girl who likes you despite of your looks.
Original post by Anonymous
what do you do if you like a guy

Nothing 😂
Just regret.

I can tell you how many time I can *** before I'm empty, my regeneration time, length average, length excited, average duration ect. I could probably find out how far I can *** too.

@TheGoodPharaoh do you know this too
Reply 55
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Consider yourself lucky because you are getting a girl who likes you despite of your looks.

I don't think it's luck? Surely if he's considered attractive but he doesn't think so then that's more a confidence issue.

Great. So what do you want to know? I can't answer pregnanacy questions because I am not pregnant. I am a teen doing a-levels.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Nothing 😂
Just regret.

i have to deal with the pain of liking a guy when they just consider us as "friends". smhhhhhhhh
Original post by JarJar2x4
That's the one thing that makes me depressed. I worry that I'm not good looking enough.

:console:Dw about it. I'm ugly af and I've been bullied over it but idc anymore 😂
Original post by UWS
I don't think it's luck? Surely if he's considered attractive but he doesn't think so then that's more a confidence issue.

Oh, right. Must have misread it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending