The Student Room Group

I ****in hate my ex bf of yesterday

I hate when I tell him to do something and he actually does it. Like never to contact me again and he actually does it....but if I tell him to put a dish away he doesn't ? Wow.

Makes me wanna punch myself in the head
Reply 1
Huh
I see you're still frequently going through unhealthy relationship patterns and behaviours lol.
Original post by storm95
Huh

Ok let me break it down for you

When I tell me bf something simple like bring the thermal cup back from work or to put a dish away ,he doesn't . Like he has **** stacked in his brain.

But when I tell him to do something I don't mean, he does it .

Twisted man
Original post by xobeauty
Ok let me break it down for you

When I tell me bf something simple like bring the thermal cup back from work or to put a dish away ,he doesn't . Like he has **** stacked in his brain.

But when I tell him to do something I don't mean, he does it .

Twisted man

Men are so annoying like how do they not understand that "don't talk to me" means give me attention ffs
Original post by _princessxox
Men are so annoying like how do they not understand that "don't talk to me" means give me attention ffs

Girl logic..
Original post by Anonymous
Girl logic..

Not all of us.

**** those mind games.

R u ok
Original post by chanel_666
R u ok

lol yes

I think princess has gone slightly crazy :s-smilie: maybe get some sleep dear then re read what you wrote in the morning
Just ask your self what would kylie jenner do ?

then do the exact thing.
Reply 11
Original post by xobeauty
I hate when I tell him to do something and he actually does it. Like never to contact me again and he actually does it....but if I tell him to put a dish away he doesn't ? Wow.

Makes me wanna punch myself in the head

sorry but I feel no sympathy..

you made your bed, now lie in it.

everyone told you to dump him that time when he cheated on you, and you dumped him for like 5 minutes and took him back..

from what you wrote it was pretty clear the relationship was quite dysfunctional ...so the stuff you're complaining about shouldn't surprise you in the slightest.....
I always take what girls say literally (even when I know they may want the opposite). Saves the trouble of getting sucked into mind games lol. Not into dramatics.

And it weeds out all the immature emotionally manipulative ones.
(edited 6 years ago)
Some people have trouble remembering daft little things like emptying the dishwasher, etc. - y'know, stuff that the World won't end over if it's not done. And some people should maybe just say what they mean instead of saying one thing and expecting the opposite...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending