The Student Room Group

The Student Room meet up!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Only people I'd actually consider meeting are so he can inspire me to make some MO GAINZ and give me AWL kinds of wisdom, and @CleverSquirrel so I can break her ankles and shoot multiple 3's in her face :u:
Original post by eden3
Only people I'd actually consider meeting are @shameful_burrito so he can inspire me to make some MO GAINZ and give me AWL kinds of wisdom, and @CleverSquirrel so I can break her ankles and shoot multiple 3's in her face :u:

okay fyi, i may be small but do not underestimate my skillz bro
bruv i looked at the earliest posts of yours and you didn't post a pic of yourself lol :biggrin:
Reply 63
Original post by Anonymous
bruv i looked at the earliest posts of yours and you didn't post a pic of yourself lol :biggrin:

He has. Under the theme of Jesus.
I saw it, that is not you, then that would mean your a 19/20 year old bodybuilder???
Who thinks it would be cool to have a TSR meet up,
I was walking to school and it came to my head that if it were possible it would be cool if we could all organise to gather somewhere, then wear name tags as to which TSR user we are and make friends.
Obviously it's not possible but if it were possible who would join in :smile:
Who's to say that some of us don't already have one planned?:innocent: Or that some of us have met up with other people on TSR before?...
Bassicaly I'm someone well known on TSR and I didn't want people to know who I was...
:hmmm:
good idea
Reply 67
Original post by CleverSquirrel
okay fyi, i may be small but do not underestimate my skillz bro

bro steph curry learnt how to shoot from me #factz

Spoiler

Reply 68
the amount of times people have accused you of being a catfish....
Original post by eden3
bro steph curry learnt how to shoot from me #factz

Spoiler

look dude... l taught westbrook everything he knows #truth

ooh i know child :wink: :biggrin:
@uws lmao

Quick Reply

Latest