The Student Room Group

can you whiten a dead tooth at home?

i have a front dead tooth after i had root canal when i just finally got my braces off but i was just wondering if i can whiten it at home rather than paying for internal bleaching which is really expensive which my parents cant afford and im really insecure with my front dark gray tooth so if you guys have any suggestions please let me know urgently..
Original post by k0zaf
i have a front dead tooth after i had root canal when i just finally got my braces off but i was just wondering if i can whiten it at home rather than paying for internal bleaching which is really expensive which my parents cant afford and im really insecure with my front dark gray tooth so if you guys have any suggestions please let me know urgently..

Nothing you do at home is going to make a difference. You might be cheapest looking into a veneer. Speak to your dentist about all your options/prices.
Reply 2
Original post by Friffinghell
Nothing you do at home is going to make a difference. You might be cheapest looking into a veneer. Speak to your dentist about all your options/prices.

would professional whitening strips make a little bit of difference??
Original post by k0zaf
would professional whitening strips make a little bit of difference??

Nope. It will just make it stand out more as the rest of your teeth would be whiter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending