The Student Room Group
University of London
London

BSc Mathematics & Economics 2018, still possible to enrol?

Hello,

will the degree in Mathematics & Economics still be available in the Autumn of 2018? I am currently studying to take an A-level exam in Mathematics in order to enrol on this course in 2018.
Original post by dianagangan
Hello,

will the degree in Mathematics & Economics still be available in the Autumn of 2018? I am currently studying to take an A-level exam in Mathematics in order to enrol on this course in 2018.

Yeah y not. The deadline is 15 january isnt it?
University of London
London
What uni
Reply 3
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Yeah y not. The deadline is 15 january isnt it?

No, UoL International Programmes are distance learning degrees and the deadlines to apply are in October of each year.
Reply 4
Original post by Dreamville1
What uni

It's in the UoL International Programmes thread ... so.
Original post by dianagangan
It's in the UoL International Programmes thread ... so.

lol my bad didn't bother to check, best advice would be to contact the uni itself mate.
Reply 6
Original post by Dreamville1
lol my bad didn't bother to check, best advice would be to contact the uni itself mate.

Thanks man, I did, but they're usually quite good at replying here in the forums so I might actually get a reply here faster, so I'm basically trying all my chances.

Problem is I'm gearing up pretty hard to do this distance learning course and I hear a rumour that it might get axed so I'm panicking and really hoping to get a reply asap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending