The Student Room Group

what do I get my boyfriend for his 13th birthday

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by saharan_skies
what type of budgets do 14 year olds have???

tbh, I have enough money to buy him a lot of things, but I still need money later on to. so about... less then $60.00
Reply 21
Original post by saharan_skies
what type of budgets do 14 year olds have???

sense I need to save some money, something(s) that's less then $60.00
Original post by jasminzea
he's the shy and sweet type. I don't know what to get him though. please help me!

Robux.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
A beyblade?

Spoiler

I hope so
Original post by VirgoStrain
The replies on here are priceless.

Anyway, if he likes specific video games or movies, get him one of those that he likes. If he's more into toys like lego or Hornby, get him something from that. You've been around his room, right? Should give you an idea of that he wants.

What tf is Hornby?
gotcha. what are his interests? does he like funko pop figures? a game that he's been wanting to buy/play?
Original post by jasminzea
sense I need to save some money, something(s) that's less then $60.00
playdough
Original post by VirgoStrain
It's basically building working train tracks with trains on them, and you can do it to a lot of detail. For the more artistic or tech oriented kids. Google it. Here's an example though
Attachment not found

why does it have such a great name?
Fifa 18 or something.
That's okay! Hope the present hunt goes well 🙂
Original post by Kevin Hodge
A beyblade?

Spoiler

Well the Plastic ones like Dragoon aren't available in stores but i think the metal ones like Pegasus or Libra or Capricorn should still be selling...
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
Well the Plastic ones like Dragoon aren't available in stores but i think the metal ones like Pegasus or Libra or Capricorn should still be selling...

Dragon used to be my favourite 😭
Reply 32
Fire crackers, beer and nudey mags.
haha, I'm the same age and everyone is saying it's too young but if you love each other it's not... Sorry I don't have ideas for gifts haha I came here looking for ideas
Btw I know this reply is late lol
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
Then the point of the relationship is just to show off - kid's these days are something else. *facepalms*

I'm the same age and I have a bf... It's not to show off, it's just because we love each other...
Original post by helen_d1106
I'm the same age and I have a bf... It's not to show off, it's just because we love each other...

This is jokes man, concentrate on your studies and stay safe.
Reply 36
Original post by helen_d1106

At 12? You are too young to love someone. Grow up first.
Reply 37
Bit late but if you’re still together get him some fortnite skins this year😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending