The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel like I should be doing more than I am currently.
When you hate some of your uncles and aunties in your family so much. When they die I'll be happy. Honestly if you knew them. You'd hate them too.
Injustice, jealous pricks.:colonhash:
I feel sorry for my parents that they have such disgraceful siblings.
I'm pretty sure they're sociopaths as well.
Not all they're siblings are sociopaths. I don't live in a family full of sociopaths.
If I did I would hate it.
Blah rubbish
Hollow
Original post by MrsMars
Hollow

:console: Feel free to PM if you wanna talk :redface:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
:console: Feel free to PM if you wanna talk :redface:

Thank you :h:
Though I've feel like I've done enough talking there last couple of days to last the rest of the year :redface:
Original post by MrsMars
Thank you :h:
Though I've feel like I've done enough talking there last couple of days to last the rest of the year :redface:

Aw I know how you feel. Sometimes I’ve even gone completely silent for a day and not talked to anyone. A couple of people genuinely feared the worst for me that day :frown:
Aw I know how you feel. Sometimes I’ve even gone completely silent for a day and not talked to anyone. A couple of people genuinely feared the worst for me that day :frown:

It's okay :hugs:
You've finally managed to reach out for help, as have I. Here's to hoping it'll get better from now :jumphug:
Original post by MrsMars
It's okay :hugs:
You've finally managed to reach out for help, as have I. Here's to hoping it'll get better from now :jumphug:

Thanks. That’s good to hear :hugs:
Annoyed.
Original post by UWS
No, don't do it.

Please, we are here to talk to you.

Yeah great. People I don't know are here to talk with me. Everyone who actually knows me and isn't forced into unconditional affection despises me. I am the most unlikeable person you could imagine.
On my man-period
Cramps:colonhash:
Original post by math42
Yeah great. People I don't know are here to talk with me. Everyone who actually knows me and isn't forced into unconditional affection despises me. I am the most unlikeable person you could imagine.

I can't say I 'know' know you but I've met you and I can say you're definitely not unlikeable at all. I find you very pleasant and relatable for the most part actually.
You seem to be creating other people's opinions out of nothing, which is what I do too, albeit to a lesser extent but still enough to make me irreversibly introverted.

Seriously, I'm not saying you need to start randomly thinking positively, but you should probably remind yourself that such massive amplification of long-held negative thoughts is mostly irrational and probably a result of dissatisfaction with other things in life as opposed to a genuine belief in them.
Original post by IrrationalRoot
I can't say I 'know' know you but I've met you and I can say you're definitely not unlikeable at all. I find you very pleasant and relatable for the most part actually.
You seem to be creating other people's opinions out of nothing, which is what I do too, albeit to a lesser extent but still enough to make me irreversibly introverted.

Seriously, I'm not saying you need to start randomly thinking positively, but you should probably remind yourself that such massive amplification of long-held negative thoughts is mostly irrational and probably a result of dissatisfaction with other things in life as opposed to a genuine belief in them.

I get where you are coming from and it really means a great deal (much as I talk the talk, short of easy methods, I dunno if I am walking the walk tonight. I just do not have the energy. If I lived somewhere where obtaining firearms was easy, it would be a different story.) But I have given people in pool and poker more than sufficient reason to hate me. Today after losing my first two matches 2-0 I stormed out and threw my cue across the SU. For instance.
Original post by math42
I get where you are coming from and it really means a great deal (much as I talk the talk, short of easy methods, I dunno if I am walking the walk tonight. I just do not have the energy. If I lived somewhere where obtaining firearms was easy, it would be a different story.) But I have given people in pool and poker more than sufficient reason to hate me. Today after losing my first two matches 2-0 I stormed out and threw my cue across the SU. For instance.

Well it seems you need to identify the root(s) of your problems, though of course that's easier said than done. Even if you can't fix them, at least knowing why you're unhappy might make things easier and help to maintain a rational state of mind.
Original post by MrsMars
:lol: same :five:
I know :smug: it tastes better and there's no fear when eating :rofl:

My pleasure :h: I know :yep:
Ooh, good stuff :woo: Let know how the food turns out :biggrin:

I'm eating SO much I feel like it's making me sick :redface: I know, and I'm having some junk food, but I'm in Pakistan just now and I miss Lindor and Doritos and Walkers Irn Bru :cry2:
I'm not very fond of most of the junk food here :facepalm:

Yep :rofl: But in my case I'd always forget that it's in there before eating it anyway, so it was always more of a nasty surprise :colonhash:

Well.... erm it didn't turn out great first time round because I was all flu-ey and messed it up due to a lack of concentration :colondollar: I'll try again soon - it's a hard dish to make :colonhash:

Awww :console: Wait... can't you get Irn Bru or Lindor? :hmmmm: Surely it must be available in the cities at least? :redface:
:rofl: Fair enough, but the street food in Ind/Pak is known to be pretty awesome :tongue:
It’s October the 12th which means that it’s my birthday tomorrow :yay:

:woo: Happy birthday! :party:

Spoiler

:hugs: Some chocolate? :biggrin: And remember it's almost tomorrow soooo... you know the deal :tongue:

Also, I'm guessing you've not been sleeping very well :slap:
Original post by Dr Strange
:woo: Happy birthday! :party:

Spoiler

Thank you :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by Dr Strange
:hugs: Some chocolate? :biggrin: And remember it's almost tomorrow soooo... you know the deal :tongue:

Also, I'm guessing you've not been sleeping very well :slap:

Chocolate :drool: Well imagime my surprise when I woke up one day this week to find I was eating it in my sleep :facepalm:
There's no chocs in the house :eek:

Thanks Dr. I feel okay rn :biggrin:

:redface: :hide: Don't quote me on this, but you watch, I shall have it sorted before next year

Spoiler

Latest