The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just feeling totally rubbish today, it's one of those days. Can't even work without shortly resorting to lying face down on my desk feeling sh*t. No particular reason. Maybe I slept really badly last night, but I don't feel tired or ill, just bad.
Reply 9701
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Just feeling totally rubbish today, it's one of those days. Can't even work without shortly resorting to lying face down on my desk feeling sh*t. No particular reason. Maybe I slept really badly last night, but I don't feel tired or ill, just bad.

I feel like this every single day.
Original post by CoolCavy
:penguinhug:

:hugs:

Original post by Black Water
Just revise more. I'm sure you'll do better next time.

I know I am definitely capable of doing better. The topics that I had covered, I'm fairly confident in. It's just, my school decided to throw all the exams and essays at us in the last weeks before half term which is really piss taking since I have my LNAT exam to prepare for too. :/

Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
What test was this. AEA?

I have no idea what the AEA is. It was just a term test (C3). :redface:
Original post by Black Water
I feel like this every single day.

Really? I felt like that very often last year but not every day...
Original post by ||TheUnknown||

I'm sure you'll crack it in the end.
Reply 9705
Original post by ||TheUnknown||

I know I am definitely capable of doing better. The topics that I had covered, I'm fairly confident in. It's just, my school decided to throw all the exams and essays at us in the last weeks before half term which is really piss taking since I have my LNAT exam to prepare for too. :/

That's unlucky. Pretty much anyone would underperform them. If you know you can do better in which I'm certain you can then don't worry about your test mark too much. :h:
Reply 9706
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Really? I felt like that very often last year but not every day...

Oh right. The more often it occurs the more you get used to it I guess. Sometimes I wonder how am I even managing this.
Oh why won't he talk to me, he is my best friend but he never will talk and I am so lonely.
The cough is bad tonight. Cba
Awww :rofl: So was your sleep on and off? You might have eaten some at the times you were awake :hmmmm: Or did you forget that you'd eaten it? (until you saw the wrappers that is)

I'm just asking because often those who are affected by NSRED don't remember eating at all (or only remember little bits) and only realise once they see e.g wrappers :redface:

If you're interested: https://www.anred.com/nsred.html

Well, it's mainly comfort food that they consume (this is because the condition is linked to stress/anxiety).

Ugh Nutella - I tried it once (ages ago) and it isn't really my thing :colondollar: Not sure why so many people like it :hmmmm:
:rofl: Das good - so you've replenished you're stash then :ahee:

Spoiler

Still - 15 mins, wow. Lucky. I never used to fall asleep quick, I used to read til late up in the night, even had a lamp for after lights out.

Spoiler

Yeah... I envy those who can fall asleep quickly :lol: Awww that's always a good idea - I remember the days when I used to read before bed too :moon: Unfortunately not possible anymore :redface:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MrsMars
Are you calling me artsy? Joke of the year :toofunny:

:ahee: I'll take a look and see what I can find :woo: or maybe I'll jist wait for my dad to come in a couple of months with crares of Irn Bru for us :lol:

My body is very intolerant :redface: I am one of those people :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Oi you are artsy :colonhash: Anyone who writes poetry most definitely is, K? :colonhash:

Aww yep you never know :biggrin: Make sure you remind him to :lol: But then again if you're that keen on Irn Bru he'll probably know :tongue:

Aww :console: So I take it you have to pick and choose quite carefully when you're eating over there? :redface:
been sick for a week now, losing gains too :frown:
I've never seen Black Beauty before but I'm watching it now and it's making me howl and I don't know why.:frown: It's those horsies.
Weekend ruined due to pointless fight
Lonely and waiting for these pills to do something other than give me headaches like

oh well least i have hot chocolate :/ and nightline for when i feel terrible later on
Lonely and waiting for these pills to do something other than give me headaches like

oh well least i have hot chocolate :/ and nightline for when i feel terrible later on

Awhhh I hope you feel better soon! :h::hugs:
I mean, there are a million things going wrong. And practically I have far bigger concerns than my social life. But in any case, I just feel so unlikable. I had few close friends in school, I don't talk to any of them any more, I have only acquaintances at uni really, and it feels rather apparent that none of them actually like me; in fact they generally think I'm a ****. That is largely because I am a ****, I guess. I just don't know how to change as a person at this point. It feels like I'll stay about as emotionally mature as I was at 15 for the rest of my life. I am like a sociopath but not even charming. It's not that I never feel empathy, just that I am very bad and often indifferent about showing it, but I still expect it back. I get so pissed off at people when they fail to be reassuring when I'm clearly down about something, but I have no right to be because it's not like I ever really reassure others. In general I'm lazy and do the minimum I can for others, probably because I was never made to do any chores or anything vaguely resembling work when I was a kid.
tl;dr I'm a douchebag but feel awful about nobody liking me
I had a roast for dinner so my farts smell really bad
Original post by Dr Strange
Awww :rofl: So was your sleep on and off? You might have eaten some at the times you were awake :hmmmm: Or did you forget that you'd eaten it? (until you saw the wrappers that is)

I'm just asking because often those who are affected by NSRED don't remember eating at all (or only remember little bits) and only realise once they see e.g wrappers :redface:

If you're interested: https://www.anred.com/nsred.html

Well, it's mainly comfort food that they consume (this is because the condition is linked to stress/anxiety).

Ugh Nutella - I tried it once (ages ago) and it isn't really my thing :colondollar: Not sure why so many people like it :hmmmm:
:rofl: Das good - so you've replenished you're stash then :ahee:

Spoiler

Yeah... I envy those who can fall asleep quickly :lol: Awww that's always a good idea - I remember the days when I used to read before bed too :moon: Unfortunately not possible anymore :redface:

Spoiler

:dontknow: Don't remember :redface:
Hmm that's just related to food tho. Thanks :smile:
I cannot believe you don't like nutella. So what chocolates do you like?
Nah decided I have waaayy too many chocolates in a day, cut it down a bit. It remains a lovely treat :yep:
LoL

Aww you turned into a busy body nowadays?
I know how much you enjoy reading, hope you still manage to fit that in somehow.

Spoiler

Looks a lot like me waiting for death...

Latest