The Student Room Group

NVQ Lvl 4 Business Admin

Hi Guys, I am currently aiming to finish my NVQ and am struggling with the wording of unit 410, learning outcome 2, question 2.2&2.3.
Can anybody give me any advice on how to tackle this? I have covered 2.1 but would rather avoid repeating myself.

Would really appreciate any help!
Reply 1
Original post by JakeC1997
Hi Guys, I am currently aiming to finish my NVQ and am struggling with the wording of unit 410, learning outcome 2, question 2.2&2.3.
Can anybody give me any advice on how to tackle this? I have covered 2.1 but would rather avoid repeating myself.

Would really appreciate any help!

You need to post the question you're struggling on. People are not going to waste time figuring out exactly where you're stuck when you could just tell them.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
You need to post the question you're struggling on. People are not going to waste time figuring out exactly where you're stuck when you could just tell them.

My sincere apologies.

2.2 Shortlist networks for development against defined criteria

2.3 Assess the benefits and limitations of joining and maintaining selected network(s).
Reply 3
My sincere apologies.

2.2 Shortlist networks for development against defined criteria

2.3 Assess the benefits and limitations of joining and maintaining selected network(s).

So according to Google, this is actually a diploma in management, and not business admin.
Reply 4
Seriously, I don't need to be told what course it is a part of. If you aren't going to help at all then stop replying. Get off of your high horse and leave. How condescending can one person be! Jeez.
Reply 5
Seriously, I don't need to be told what course it is a part of. If you aren't going to help at all then stop replying. Get off of your high horse and leave. How condescending can one person be! Jeez.

Yeah, I aint gonna help now.

I was just trying to figure out what exactly you're studying so I know how to aim my reply - if you're studying a different qualification, you'll need to talk about different things in your answer. If you're studying computing, for example, then "networks" will have a widely different meaning! But if you're too stupid to understand that, you deserve to fail :smile:
Reply 6

As the fact that I wrote the megathread shows, I am willing to help. I just need to know what to help with to be able to ****ing help.
Reply 7
Original post by Juno
Yeah, I aint gonna help now.

I was just trying to figure out what exactly you're studying so I know how to aim my reply - if you're studying a different qualification, you'll need to talk about different things in your answer. If you're studying computing, for example, then "networks" will have a widely different meaning! But if you're too stupid to understand that, you deserve to fail :smile:

What you have been saying does not sound helpful or sound as though you are trying to understand, it sounds sarcastic, condescending and frankly rude. I don't particularly deserve to fail for that but okay hun. :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Juno
As the fact that I wrote the megathread shows, I am willing to help. I just need to know what to help with to be able to ****ing help.

And as I said in my previous reply, it sounded as though you were being Sarcastic, condescending and rude.
Reply 9
What you have been saying does not sound helpful or sound as though you are trying to understand, it sounds sarcastic, condescending and frankly rude. I don't particularly deserve to fail for that but okay hun. :smile:

Nope, you're just being obstructive and trying not to put any work in. Nobody is going to do your homework for you, and since that's what you think should happen then you do deserve to fail - that might give you the wake-up call you so desperately need.
Reply 10
Original post by Juno
Nope, you're just being obstructive and trying not to put any work in. Nobody is going to do your homework for you, and since that's what you think should happen then you do deserve to fail - that might give you the wake-up call you so desperately need.

Not putting any work in? Because I ask for advice on one unit? I think you need to understand that what I am doing is asking for aid so as to better understand the unit... I never made a request for someone to do it for me. So again why are you being so rude? You know nothing of me and therefore have no right to say such things so please keep them to yourself. Thank you.
Reply 11
Not putting any work in? Because I ask for advice on one unit? I think you need to understand that what I am doing is asking for aid so as to better understand the unit... I never made a request for someone to do it for me. So again why are you being so rude? You know nothing of me and therefore have no right to say such things so please keep them to yourself. Thank you.

You post a thread with no information
I ask for further clarification so that I can try to help
You post a further post with no information
I attempt to do research on your behalf so that can understand the question. I get confusing results, so post for further clarification
You take offence to all the work I've put in so far, and decide to insult me
Reply 12
Original post by Juno
You post a thread with no information
I ask for further clarification so that I can try to help
You post a further post with no information
I attempt to do research on your behalf so that can understand the question. I get confusing results, so post for further clarification
You take offence to all the work I've put in so far, and decide to insult me

You asked for the question and I supplied it.
Your reply contained no question it was merely a statement and it sounded snarky.
There has clearly been a mix up and I apologise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending