The Student Room Group

Should I still bother with college when I’m getting E’s

I’m studying at A level, this is my second year. Currently I’m doing economics business and sociology, and all I’m getting is E’s, I revise each subject 1 hour a day, 7 days a week. I have extra revision classes for all of my lessons, and still not seeing results.

Im NOT applying to any university as I’m doing a course to get my lvl4 certification in financial advisory, which you don’t need any A-levels to apply for the course, with a level 4 certificate I can work in any financial institution or be self employed (which I plan to do). And I think having E’s in my background of education looks terrible and worse than just having no A levels. I have GCSES at grade (5-9 ( (mostly 7s) ) and I honestly think that looks better with my lvl 4 certificate.

Should I carry on with college, or just forget about college and work at my uncles firm (he does financing) for experience?
Hi there,

This page is for people who are applying for undergraduate degrees. I would not be able to advise you on what to do and that would be completely be up to you.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending