The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

University of Huddersfield applicants chat thread 2019 entry

Hey so in 2019 I wanted to apply for Huddersfield uni for a 4 year course in illustration which will include work experiance. And I was wondering if anyone else was going.

My friends aren't going to Huddersfield, so I wanted to ask. 😃
Hello everyone!:hello:
Why don't you introduce yourself using the following frame: :biggrin:
(give as much or as little detail as you want:wink:)

Name:
Predicted grades:

Also applying at:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by ThusDeath
Hey so in 2019 I wanted to apply for Huddersfield uni for a 4 year course in illustration which will include work experiance. And I was wondering if anyone else was going.

Hiya:hi:

I've moved your thread into this sub-forum where you'll hopefully get the replies you're after.:smile:

Don't expect many for a while though.:wink:
This is pretty early for a 2019 applicants thread, but it's good to have you here.:yy:

MR
Reply 3
Original post by 04MR17
Hiya:hi:

I've moved your thread into this sub-forum where you'll hopefully get the replies you're after.:smile:

Don't expect many for a while though.:wink:
This is pretty early for a 2019 applicants thread, but it's good to have you here.:yy:

MR

I know its early, I'm just really excited. Thank you for helping me out! :smile:

Hi @ThusDeath

We're looking forward to seeing you in 2019! If you like, we could try and put you in touch with a current Illustration student who can provide you with some insight into the course? Is so, please send us your contact details in a private message.

Have you been to an Open Day yet? This is a great chance to see the University and meet the lecturers - the next one is on Wed 8 Nov

Good luck with your application, and if you have any specific questions about university life or Huddersfield as a place, just ask!

Best wishes,
Rachel - UoH

Hiya, I'm looking into applying for business management in 2019 :smile: Have you been to an open day yet?
I'm also looking to apply to the illustration course next year.
I went to the open day on the 30th, everyone was really lovely.
Original post by Jessicamae1984
I'm also looking to apply to the illustration course next year.
I went to the open day on the 30th, everyone was really lovely.

That is great - I am glad you found everyone friendly! The campus was great in the good weather too! Do you have any questions that you might have thought of since Saturday?
Speak soon :smile:
Rachel
Original post by EllieWellieSim
Hiya, I'm looking into applying for business management in 2019 :smile: Have you been to an open day yet?

Hi @EllieWellieSim, our next Open Day is September 22nd 2018, if you want to come speak to the Business Management academics and current students. You can also ask us any questions on TSR.
Good luck with your applications!
Reply 9
I hope I get to meet you all in real life soon! :smile: Thanks!!!
Reply 10

Yeah, I've actually been to two. And I just really love it there. What about you?
Yeah, I've actually been to two. And I just really love it there. What about you?

I went to the one on the 30th and I loved it too, best one I’ve looked at so far
I’m stuck between going for the storthes hall accommodation or one closer to the uni though, storthes hall definitely seems the most social which I loved but having to get the bus every day to get to lectures and the library with the risk of being late seems annoying
Reply 12
I went to the one on the 30th and I loved it too, best one I’ve looked at so far
I’m stuck between going for the storthes hall accommodation or one closer to the uni though, storthes hall definitely seems the most social which I loved but having to get the bus every day to get to lectures and the library with the risk of being late seems annoying

The bus comes often in the morning and takes you straight to the uni, so I've definitely have Storthes hall as my favourite. Also its extremely pretty, and social. They also have a video game room. Ashenshursts is also really nice, but I haven't seen it properly because I never went to it on either open days. :smile:
The bus comes often in the morning and takes you straight to the uni, so I've definitely have Storthes hall as my favourite. Also its extremely pretty, and social. They also have a video game room. Ashenshursts is also really nice, but I haven't seen it properly because I never went to it on either open days. :smile:

That’s a good point about the buses, and I agree, storthes hall is gorgeous. The games room, cinema and en suite sold the place for me :smile: what other unis are you looking to apply to?
Reply 14
Is anyone starting mental health nursing in September 2019. Wanna find some people before we start

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending