The Student Room Group

Funding for switching universities

I am currently a second year student at bcu and want to swap to a directly similar course at mmu, just for personal reasons. I have spoken to the university and I would be seriously considered due to how similar our course modules are. I have considered transferring into the third year but i am worried about this because obviously it is the most important year and i wont know anything about the way they teach and what they were taught in the modules. Through this i have decided to retake the second year there, but does anyone know if student finance would still fund this? thank you !!
Original post by lydhol
I am currently a second year student at bcu and want to swap to a directly similar course at mmu, just for personal reasons. I have spoken to the university and I would be seriously considered due to how similar our course modules are. I have considered transferring into the third year but i am worried about this because obviously it is the most important year and i wont know anything about the way they teach and what they were taught in the modules. Through this i have decided to retake the second year there, but does anyone know if student finance would still fund this? thank you !!

Student finance will cover one "gift" year to repeat a year (or restart after a year) on top of the length of the course - so if you start in yr 2 at MMU you'll be funded :smile:
Reply 2
Okay thank you !

Quick Reply

Latest