The Student Room Group

Anyone fancy a chat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meg846
You can pm me if you want to, I can listen ☺️

That's very kind but maybe I should sleep it off 😓 if I don't feel better, can I still pm you later? :colondollar:
Reply 61
I think you have to go and do some sort of university of college course to be a police officer whereas to be a prison officer, your character and morales are more important.
Reply 62
Original post by Salt Queen
That's very kind but maybe I should sleep it off 😓 if I don't feel better, can I still pm you later? :colondollar:

Yeah hopefully you will feel better after a good sleep and yes of course you can 😊
Reply 63
Haha that’s ok honestly 😂
If I could chemically rewire my brain so that I could be happy I would

Until then I'll have to be like those psycho people who smile when they're having a breakdown lol

Throwing things and screaming "I'M FINE!"
(edited 6 years ago)
Society sucks lol

If you don't want to derail my pm's are open 😶
Reply 66
You make a good point and I agree. My first choice would be police officer or army. Even though I would like to be a prison officer, I think that would be a last resort because as you said it is a hard job as it’s dealing with people who 99% have no respect for the law or authority
Reply 67

Until then I'll have to be like those psycho people who smile when they're having a breakdown lol

This is how I feel sadly 😂
hi

They're called anti-depressants. Sertraline is pretty banging.
Not noticed any bad side effects. Myself and my friends that take sertraline love it lol.
Reply 71
Original post by ChickenMadness
They're called anti-depressants. Sertraline is pretty banging.

Not everyone has access to anti depressants though
Original post by Meg846
Not everyone has access to anti depressants though

ye if you live in UK you need to get prescribed them from a GP. And get checked up every couple weeks
It's pretty rubbish stuff to be honest. It made me dissociate.
Original post by Sweyn Forkbeard
It's pretty rubbish stuff to be honest. It made me dissociate.

Did you take it for more than 6 weeks though? That's how long it takes for any side effects to wear off and you just get the benefits.
Reply 75
I hope so because I’ll be honest I’m I’m finding it really hard to deal with everything at the moment. I just hope it will get better. Thank you
Original post by ChickenMadness
Did you take it for more than 6 weeks though? That's how long it takes for any side effects to wear off and you just get the benefits.

It was about a year I think. It was a long time ago. I found fluoxetine worked better for me - but it's possible that by then I was already recovering from the problems I had at that time and I just thought it was the medicine.
Reply 77
Thank you, good night
Original post by James_Leslie
Well... I'm considering whether or not to come out as gay to my friends, they keep saying that they know I'm gay but i never told the, (Do you think its obvious?) To be honest i don't know if I am gay myself. Anyway looking to suck dix if you're interested, doesn't have to be gay if you don't want, just a pass time

Are you okay? :rofl:
Hi

Quick Reply

Latest