The Student Room Group

A-levels for studying spanish with combination

Hi.
I am interested in applying for these courses:
1. Spanish and Arabic
2. Spanish and BSL (British Sign language)
3. Anthropology and Spanish

And I would like to ask about your opinion on the best possible A-levels for this application. So far, my personal choices would be: Spanish and culture; Geography; Art and culture, history of art and aesthetics.
Do you think that this is suitable enough, or do you have something more sufficient on your mind?
Original post by Richel
Hi.
I am interested in applying for these courses:
1. Spanish and Arabic
2. Spanish and BSL (British Sign language)
3. Anthropology and Spanish

And I would like to ask about your opinion on the best possible A-levels for this application. So far, my personal choices would be: Spanish and culture; Geography; Art and culture, history of art and aesthetics.
Do you think that this is suitable enough, or do you have something more sufficient on your mind?

Draw up a table, then do the research..

4 unis for each course and look at the entrance requirements. See whit combination of three A levels they require.

Obviously going to be Spanish + 2 others. Will you need Arabic? or anything special?

Id have thought English would be one.

There are various forms of anthropology course which might require a science. This is why you need to do the research and make sure you cover the unis you are interested in.

I think your A levels will be fine and be surprised if anything needed changing. O could look them up for you, but only you know which unis and you will absorb more yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending