The Student Room Group

Confused

Have been getting to know a girl at uni for a few weeks, asked me the other day about what I want from her, us, are we just friends and we ended up with her saying 'would be a waste not to see where this goes 😊' or something.

Now we're both really busy and never saw each other everyday before but after she said the above we've barely messaged and haven't seen each other. Don't want to come across as needy but she seems less interested after she asked about us.

Any thoughts on what she's thinking or? Ik it's silly but hey ho - thanks!
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Guess this is not a peak time 😂
Bro keep that momentum hot, she's right would be a shame not to make more out of it, keep going my G you might make a friend for life
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Bro keep that momentum hot, she's right would be a shame not to make more out of it, keep going my G you might make a friend for life

I want too but her replies are not fast, 4-10hrs inactive sometimes. Will have to suggest some meet ups but it'll seem a bit needy considering there are not loads of messages atm.

She said it's been on her mind since we've met and she didn't know what my intentions were, if that's interest then it confuses me why things have dialled down now I've made myself clear xD
I want too but her replies are not fast, 4-10hrs inactive sometimes. Will have to suggest some meet ups but it'll seem a bit needy considering there are not loads of messages atm.

She said it's been on her mind since we've met and she didn't know what my intentions were, if that's interest then it confuses me why things have dialled down now I've made myself clear xD

Meet up for something casual mcdonalds or something or coffee nothing too fancy and see where it goes
Reply 6
Meet up for something casual mcdonalds or something or coffee nothing too fancy and see where it goes

I suppose, I mean that's the best course of action without making a fuss over nothing, cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending