The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
:nodots:

<3
Original post by LunaCat
I haven't and it's because I don't want to disappoint them. I remember once my dad asked me why people go so far for uni when they have one near them and he started talking about how they leave their parents, parents who have done everything for them all thats stuff ygm :colonhash: I love my parents and don't want to leave them feeling like that... But I also want my freedom. I guessI cannot have the 2 simultaneously... :frown:

My parents were the same but I told them I wanted to move out and they weren’t happy. In the end they just accepted it. Uni isn’t just about getting a degree. It’s about the experience too and learning a lot of other skills that you gain from living alone.
Indecisive.

Basically I've managed picked up these phones (and a few accessories) as general gifts for 3 teenagers (for different reasons).

But the trouble is I can't decide a) who's getting which one and b) who would prefer which colour :colonhash: :rofl:

Spoiler

i want a cuddle and a nap. mood rn is meh af

i wanna cry too but i cant :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
ugh
Original post by CleverSquirrel

Spoiler

Original post by XOR_

Spoiler

:jumphug:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
😂😂😂
I want to jump out but not fly. Just want to hit the floor :redface:

Thing is deep down- I don't really want to die. I want change, a better mindset, positivity, happiness. That type thing. So that's flying.
Original post by LunaCat
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Same :ahee: wish I had the courage to do that lmao

Too much work. No motivation. I cannot deal with the amount of work and pressure anymore. I want to rebel. Afraid of the consequences...parents...teachers...future and all so I cannot :frown: I really want to just die but I don't want to kill myself :colonhash:

Use the 'desire to rebel' to fuel your motivation.
Tackle the work one by one, in order of importance.
Igy. :hugs:
Original post by LunaCat
Being 18 makes no difference to them.

:hugs:
Original post by CleverSquirrel

:jumphug: :cube:
Original post by XOR_
ugh

xor what's up? :redface: :hugs: :console:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hugs:

:jumphug: :cube:

xor what's up? :redface: :hugs: :console:

just ****ing... so much work, **** xD
That’s really good to hear :biggrin: I’m glad you want to feel more positive. Inshallah you will receive all the happiness you deserve :tongue:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
That’s really good to hear :biggrin: I’m glad you want to feel more positive. Inshallah you will receive all the happiness you deserve :tongue:

Oh no, I don't deserve any happiness but so let's change that to "you receive loads if happiness" :biggrin: and for u too.
Original post by XOR_
just ****ing... so much work, **** xD

Same :frown:
getting some of it done though so I'm happier :hugs:
XOR you can do this ok :heart:
You definitely deserve all the happiness in the world :yep: and thanks :colondollar:
Just watched Sharknado 5, what a movie
Also I feel great
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Same :frown:
getting some of it done though so I'm happier :hugs:
XOR you can do this ok :heart:

:unsure: ok
I'm just going to go to sleep, and when I wake up I expect all my cw to be magically done.
Original post by XOR_
:unsure: ok

XOR :redface:
really overwhelmed and frustrated with myself.

I thought I was finally over the whole body consciousness thing. I got a lovely new AK kurta yesterday, try it on and my collarbones are protruding so much I feel like crying. I've never been so suddenly offended by my own body and it feels like a HUGE slap in the face. Then today I read a maths problem "women with a mean weight of 55kg and a standard deviation of 5kg" and I immediately began loathing myself for not falling into that bracket which I know is completely ridiculous because IT'S A ****ING FICTIONAL MATHS PROBLEM :cry2::cry2:
Feeling like a failure cos I just left my mock exam and it was so hard smh. Certain I'm getting an F :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest