The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Home Park Accommodation Bournemouth

I am applying to Bournemouth Uni next year (Sept 2018) and was curious as to what accommodation to go for. I've looked at a few and like Home Park the most. Because its new, there aren't many reviews on Home Park. Would anyone who is currently there or who knows a bit about it give me info. Thanks.
Home Park looks modern and nice. The other one that is good looking is Purbeck which was refurbished a couple of years back.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by evielovestoast
I am applying to Bournemouth Uni next year (Sept 2018) and was curious as to what accommodation to go for. I've looked at a few and like Home Park the most. Because its new, there aren't many reviews on Home Park. Would anyone who is currently there or who knows a bit about it give me info. Thanks.

It’s still a building site at the moment. There’s no way anyone can review it.
Thats not true - Home Park is not a building site, i'm living in it right now. Its really nice and you can see why its the most expesnive, theres been a few issues with things but only because its a brand new building. Overall, its a really nice choice of accommodation with really friendly staff, good facilities and close to the other accomodations/bus stops.
Original post by alexdavis999
Thats not true - Home Park is not a building site, i'm living in it right now. Its really nice and you can see why its the most expesnive, theres been a few issues with things but only because its a brand new building. Overall, its a really nice choice of accommodation with really friendly staff, good facilities and close to the other accomodations/bus stops.

Sorry about that. Last time I went past the hoarding around the building site said it would open in Spring 2018. I didn’t realise that it opened ahead of schedule.
Original post by evielovestoast

Hi Evie!
I'm a student here at Bournemouth University so hopefully I can offer some advice :smile:
As you mentioned, Home Park is brand new (built last year) therefore the building is modern and there would only be one previous student who has lived there, by the time you arrive. Home Park is also based in Landsdowne, like other halls, so you are a short walk away from the main shops as well as the beach! If you are wary of finance, there is cheaper accommodation available - this link will show you the range of accommodation that BU has to offer https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/why-bu/accommodation
I hope this helps! Please feel free to ask me any other questions!
Alice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending