The Student Room Group

Asset Management Graduate Schemes 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
has anyone heard back from janus henderson about the trainee program since video interviews?
Has anyone heard from M&G after the case study/ face-to-face interview regarding rejections/ assessment centre invites?
Still waiting to hear back after the F2F round at M&G. Had interview on October 30th.

Anyone heard back from Ruffer after first round of interviews?
Original post by bokboy
has anyone heard back from janus henderson about the trainee program since video interviews?

I am also waiting, is this for January intake?
Reply 244
Hi guys, can anyone share an insight about M&G face to face interview case study? Or any advice to prepare for it?
(edited 6 years ago)
Are any of you requiring with interviews/ACs requiring a visa from the firms you apply to?
Looking for information on Blackrock 1st round interview, M&G Video, Schroders Video

Can exchange for:
Morgan Stanley (AC)
RBC Capital Markets (AC)
Aon (AC)
Zurich (Video)
Anyone who had Man Group AC last week / Monday heard back yet?
Reply 248
Any news from fidelity post f2f? HR said we should hear back at some point this week (or beginning of next week) if we are invited to an AC (at least for FI)
Original post by xyecoc
Any news from fidelity post f2f? HR said we should hear back at some point this week (or beginning of next week) if we are invited to an AC (at least for FI)

Not heard yet, however, earlier in week had to fill out a form for availability - did you do this?
Reply 250
Original post by EquityGainz
Not heard yet, however, earlier in week had to fill out a form for availability - did you do this?

Haven't heard back either

Nope, but the AC date was already set when i did my f2f in mid-Oct, so I just had to confirm on the day that I'll be available at this date in Dec
Original post by xyecoc
Haven't heard back either

Nope, but the AC date was already set when i did my f2f in mid-Oct, so I just had to confirm on the day that I'll be available at this date in Dec

Oh okay, makes sense. For mine (Equities - if you couldn't guess..) there were two dates so this is why.
Anyone heard anything at all after initial application for JPAM / GSAM?
Original post by GillyFFC
Still waiting to hear back after the F2F round at M&G. Had interview on October 30th.

Anyone heard back from Ruffer after first round of interviews?

No, I had mine on Monday. wbu? London office.
Original post by EquityGainz
Anyone who had Man Group AC last week / Monday heard back yet?

Hello. i had my AC on the same day as you. If i remember correctly, we should expect to hear back this Friday or next week. They said they usually do this by phone.

How do you feel your AC went? were you morning or afternoon for the case study?
Original post by ItHappens999
No, I had mine on Monday. wbu? London office.

London office as well, I was on Monday the week before
London office as well, I was on Monday the week before

Did they ask at the end which AC date and you had a preference to attend? I thought they were implying I was through but I guess not lol
Reply 257
Any insight into Aberdeen Standard phone interview ?
Original post by ItHappens999
Did they ask at the end which AC date and you had a preference to attend? I thought they were implying I was through but I guess not lol

yeh was asked the same which surprised me at the time because I thought I'd tanked the interview pretty hard. So imagine they ask everyone
(edited 6 years ago)
yeh was asked the same which surprised me at the time because I thought I'd tanked the interview pretty hard. So imagine they ask everyone

Just wondering, how do you gauge how well you've done in an interview. Can never work out if i've done well or not

Quick Reply

Latest