The Student Room Group

UCAS Application and Portfolio Deadlines

I want to get my UCAS application sent asap, but the thing is when will the university most likely ask me for an online link to my portfolio work?
Im studying Design, so is it likely that they will ask for the portfolio work a few days after my application is sent?
Im asking because im worried that I wont have a complete portfolio as early as the time that I will send in my UCAS application.
Original post by Andrea CITC
I want to get my UCAS application sent asap, but the thing is when will the university most likely ask me for an online link to my portfolio work?
Im studying Design, so is it likely that they will ask for the portfolio work a few days after my application is sent?
Im asking because im worried that I wont have a complete portfolio as early as the time that I will send in my UCAS application.

Ring the universities you’re considering and ask them how long you have after applying to finalise your portfolio.

If any of them say they have tight deadlines with no possibility of rescheduling then apply without that choice filled in. You can add it on Track on 14 January and maximise the time you will get.
Reply 2
Okay thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest