The Student Room Group

UoM (Manchester) No Portfolio Email Yet

My other 4 choices have already emailed me asking for my portfolio for architecture which is fine, however UoM (the university I want to go to) hasn't asked for my portfolio yet. I sent off my UCAS during the middle of December and its already February and I'm getting slightly nervous. Should I be worried or not? Is this normal?
Original post by jrile
My other 4 choices have already emailed me asking for my portfolio for architecture which is fine, however UoM (the university I want to go to) hasn't asked for my portfolio yet. I sent off my UCAS during the middle of December and its already February and I'm getting slightly nervous. Should I be worried or not? Is this normal?

Have you had any acknowledgement of your application from Manchester at all? Have you checked you junk email?
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Have you had any acknowledgement of your application from Manchester at all? Have you checked you junk email?

I have had an acknowledgment email when I initially sent my UCAS in December saying they’re looking at it but I’ve yet to receive an email asking for my portfolio while all my other universities have asked already. I checked spam and junk and no portfolio email.
Original post by jrile
I have had an acknowledgment email when I initially sent my UCAS in December saying they’re looking at it but I’ve yet to receive an email asking for my portfolio while all my other universities have asked already. I checked spam and junk and no portfolio email.

I wouldn't worry too much at this stage as your application went in just before the Christmas break and then they might have decided to wait for the rest of the applications to come in by 31 Jan deadline before deciding who to progress further. Every uni has its own way of dealing with applications. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending