The Student Room Group

How do you eat Nutella?

Scroll to see replies

I always plan on making pancakes or getting waffles to go with it but I end up eating it all with a spoon
by spoon
on toast
in a crepe
even in doughnuts

nutella is love, nutella is life
I don't eat it...

Spoiler

With my hands

Spoiler

Toast, waffles, pancakes, hot cross buns (chocolate hot cross buns), hot chocolate, crepes, crackers, rice crackers, breadsticks
My current situation:

F97FD304-A430-476B-A067-C5082940957C.jpg.jpeg

Definitely inspired by this thread :laugh:
Straight out of the jar.
Reply 28
i put my nutella on bread or pancakes, it tastes nice on that. especially toasted bread
On a spoon.

Preferably a teaspoon.

Bonus points if somebody brings it to me.
With a spoon, of course :colonhash:
Original post by Deyesy
Today is 'World Nutella Day' and so in celebration of this, I have one really simple but so vitally important question to ask; how do you eat Nutella?

I personally smother mine on wholemeal toast and just devour it :coma: I know others could eat it out of the jar with a spoon for days on end and just end up in a never-ending nutella food coma, others have it on bananas for some weird reason... :tongue: I've also seen a coffee shop in Australia offer 'Nutellalates' which sound absolutely amazing :redface:

Let us know below how you eat yours!

I know a cafe that makes nutella cakes, they're delish :smile:
Reply 33
Nuttela is overrated
Original post by dsmith23
Sometimes I feel like the only person on the planet that doesn't really like it

I don't like nuts and I can taste the nutty flavour in it, yuck

same!
Original post by Deyesy
Today is 'World Nutella Day' and so in celebration of this, I have one really simple but so vitally important question to ask; how do you eat Nutella?

I personally smother mine on wholemeal toast and just devour it :coma: I know others could eat it out of the jar with a spoon for days on end and just end up in a never-ending nutella food coma, others have it on bananas for some weird reason... :tongue: I've also seen a coffee shop in Australia offer 'Nutellalates' which sound absolutely amazing :redface:

Let us know below how you eat yours!

nutella on bananas and pancakes
Nutella is overrated af
Original post by dsmith23
Sometimes I feel like the only person on the planet that doesn't really like it

I don't like nuts and I can taste the nutty flavour in it, yuck

Finally! Someone who understands the disgusting-ness of Nutella! :biggrin: I am no longer alone in this world!!
On rolls and toasts, especially on the latter one when the sweet spread is melting. :smile:

Original post by Deyesy
(...) others have it on bananas for some weird reason... (...)

Really?! didn't know. I will taste it when I get bananas!
Hmm

Only a real legend eats nutella like this (Update the poll):

Quick Reply

Latest