The Student Room Group

Has tsr changed your mind on anything?

Scroll to see replies

Great place to keyboard warrior....
About the same Universities
The same supposed career prospect knowledge
Endless Offer rates...
and
An absolute destruction of the maths field of statistical abuse.

Learned alot of transferable skills for my later career :smile:
he said that his boss ( a ladee ) was taking him to one of their matches.
she was going to show him her box.
Reply 62
I don't think any of my main views will ever change, as I will always be for tolerance for trans and non-straight people, plus I won't ever really get why people believe theistic arguments. But I do think I've changed my mind on some issues a little over time.
Reply 63
loved the way he just kept posting photo's of himself in the post a pic thread

He was like the original Hawke :rofl:
Reply 64
The men are ugly and obsessed with control and manipulating girls.

The girls aspire to become housewives and marry a rich man.

The usual really :smile:
she apparently had an executive box which could accommodate several guests.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
share how

Pretty much, just seeing users that identify as Islamic and interacting with them in threads you start to realise that maybe they are just normal people like all of us and not as bad as what some people make them out to be!
Reply 67
yeah, he started off keeping on posting near identical pics of himself multiple times ... people started taking the mick, and then I said if he's not careful he's going to end up becoming a meme [which got a few reps] ...but this didn't seem to put him off at all, tbh it encouraged him and for a while he was pretty much like Hawke ...but less cool

and yeah, you never know. Wouldm't surprise me if he came back here in some form.....
(edited 6 years ago)
:teehee:

ermm it was not his boss, but his boss's friend who was offering the use of her box...
Original post by UWS
That there's a lot more thirsty people than I initially expected.

how many did you expect initially lmao :rofl:
That I am the weirdest person. I now feel I am not since my time on TSR.
Reply 72
Oh definitely, I always assumed people were at least somewhat rational and not completely ignorant but half of the people on here - namely in the D&CA forum - come across as far right, brain washed zealots who have a perpetual need to demonize anything they dont understand and swallow the party line without so much as a second thought. It actually makes me a wee bit sad to be honest :rolleyes:
Original post by Archon9
Pretty much, just seeing users that identify as Islamic and interacting with them in threads you start to realise that maybe they are just normal people like all of us and not as bad as what some people make them out to be!

Original post by Archon9

lol okie doke
Well I tend to be open minded on some things, but not on others. I have to give credit to @Conceited for changing my opinions on a lot of stuff.:yep:

Still very stubborn in plenty of areas though.:tongue:

Original post by CoolCavy
well you have only been here a day tbf..
That ended well....:banned:
Original post by the bear
:teehee:

ermm it was not his boss, but his boss's friend who was offering the use of her box...

Original post by 04MR17
Well I tend to be open minded on some things, but not on others. I have to give credit to @Conceited for changing my opinions on a lot of stuff.:yep:

When I saw this notification I wasn't anticipating this response. What things in particular if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Conceited
When I saw this notification I wasn't anticipating this response. What things in particular if you don't mind me asking?
Just general things regarding liberalism and state interference and accepting the limitations of my own perspective (a very good indication of wisdom in my view:wink:). Abstaining on necrophilia was not something I'd ever imagined myself doing, but you made me do it!
:lol: not quite. It was a bill in the Model House of Commons a while back.:smile:
Reply 79
Not changed my mind as such, but I find the discussions around Islam to be fruitful. Well, when they haven't descended into slanging matches.

Quick Reply

Latest