The Student Room Group

I need a British friend

Scroll to see replies

whats wrong with keeping your indian accent?
Original post by Yipyipee
whats wrong with keeping your indian accent?

Nothing is wrong . I love British accent , so I'm learning it
Original post by Nasreen Khan
Nothing is wrong . I love British accent , so I'm learning it

What type of British accent exactly? Presumably something more along the lines of received pronunciation along with standard English?
Original post by 0xFFFFail
What type of British accent exactly? Presumably something more along the lines of received pronunciation along with standard English?

Yes , exactly
Yes , exactly

I have an rp accent and it's so boring
I want the accent which England people use

There's so many different accents in England, especially in the north of england. You'll have to specify with people but I'm guessing that you're talking about the RP accent in the south?
Original post by Nurani61105
There's so many different accents in England, especially in the north of england. You'll have to specify with people but I'm guessing that you're talking about the RP accent in the south?
What you're saying is absolutely correct , but first of all I need a British friend , so that when I start talking , my accent will change.
Hello! This is Nasreen . I've been learning British accent since 1st February , so I need a British friend . Is anyone interested? Can anyone be my friend? If yes, please PM me .

Liverpool accents are horrible.
Do not go that way.
Original post by marwakhalid
Liverpool accents are horrible.
Do not go that way.

Oh!!!!
Where are you from?
Screenshot_20180209-142114.pngThis is my Facebook profile . Give me a friend request and help me to change my accent . The reason why I'm giving more importance to British accent is I love British accent and I wanna sound British
And I wanna tell you all , English isn't my first language . My mother tounge is Tamil . I love English and I learnt it and now I can speak English fluently.

Quick Reply

Latest