The Student Room Group

Anyone a cabin crew in uk? I’ve fallen in love w a flight attendant!!

A week ago I was on the plane going to visit my family In Germany, when I got on the plane my eyes immediately stared at something I had never seen before , the most beautiful, perfect guy . I had instantly fallen in love . His hair was so curly and his face was just beautiful , both sides of his face was identical and honestly I just wanted to pull out a ring . So , I’m in love with a flight attendant and I’m pretty much never gonna see him again . I’m 18 years old and he looked about 23 , but I know nothing about him , my psycho self searched the airlines on social media , applied to be a flight attendant too and got accepted , thought about staying in Germany till I eventually find him ect .. we spoke on the plane and his eyes were so beautiful looking into mine and I swear I’ve never been this whipped over a guy and HES A STRANGER . What do I do ? I’m leaving in 3 days and if he’s on my flight when I’m going back I’m going to make my movements towards him . But if he’s not what do I do? it’s almost impossible for me to find him on anything , I can’t find him on any social media ! I took a picture of him and I’ve just been staring at it since . I know I sound very weird but honestly I’m in love . And when I fall in love I fall deep. The only problem is he’s a stranger and he will never know me :frown:.
You got a job as a flight attendant to find this guy? Lol.

Original post by Bennnny250
A week ago I was on the plane going to visit my family In Germany, when I got on the plane my eyes immediately stared at something I had never seen before , the most beautiful, perfect guy . I had instantly fallen in love . His hair was so curly and his face was just beautiful , both sides of his face was identical and honestly I just wanted to pull out a ring . So , I’m in love with a flight attendant and I’m pretty much never gonna see him again . I’m 18 years old and he looked about 23 , but I know nothing about him , my psycho self searched the airlines on social media , applied to be a flight attendant too and got accepted , thought about staying in Germany till I eventually find him ect .. we spoke on the plane and his eyes were so beautiful looking into mine and I swear I’ve never been this whipped over a guy and HES A STRANGER . What do I do ? I’m leaving in 3 days and if he’s on my flight when I’m going back I’m going to make my movements towards him . But if he’s not what do I do? it’s almost impossible for me to find him on anything , I can’t find him on any social media ! I took a picture of him and I’ve just been staring at it since . I know I sound very weird but honestly I’m in love . And when I fall in love I fall deep. The only problem is he’s a stranger and he will never know me :frown:.
Reply 2
Lmao no I’m not gonna actually become a flight attendant
Reply 3
It's a crush and you're turning into a stalker. Calm down.
madd you actually applied to be a flight attendant. Lol

You could email the company and give them your flight details and they might but unlikely would tell you his name
if you fell for him because of his looks, thats not love... thats lust

Quick Reply

Latest