The Student Room Group

Why do British girls fall flat after few minutes?

I chatted with few British girls other day and my word most of them had fallen flat after few minutes of chat and started ignoring me. I am a 19 year old good looking Pakistani and I am not even that religious at all which most of the Britishers keep prejudices about us.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fasih123
I chatted with few British girls other day and my word most of them had fallen flat after few minutes of chat and started ignoring me. I am a 19 year old good looking Pakistani and I am not even that religious at all which most of the Britishers keep prejudices about us.

Perhaps they do that with all boys.
Perhaps a few girls arent representative of all girls.
Perhaps your chat isnt that interesting?
You're awkward to talk to.
in clubs, asians tend to be the creepiest. normally desperate older guys. this therefore paints a bad light on a lot of other asians.
also, a lot of younger asians tend to be quite girly and weak. often had strict parents and have had to come a long way to get out of that nerdy asian stereotype. british girls often like a bad guy or at least someone confident and perhaps a bit cocky. don't often find these qualities in asian guys. they tend to come across a bit wet, needy, overly nice in a creepy way, submissive. not very attractive qualities. this is generally found in your average asian guy who probably is really nice and well brought up.
the asians that do get girls tend to be the cooler slightly roadmen types. I know one pakistani guy who is outgoing and a bit of a roadman. he isn't even that attractive but he gets a lot of girls. he's confident and acts manly. i also currently have a crush on an indian guy (i don't know if he's fully indian, it's hard to tell) who is very cool, not nerdy or wet. he's confident, popular and dresses well. again popular with girls. he's got good music taste and djs as well which i think boosts his attractiveness. but then i also know a handful of other indians/pakistanis who i would never be attracted to even though they're good looking and have good personalities. they're just not cool at all and still very much that dorky awkward brown stereotype. they're not masculine enough to be truly successful with women but they make good friends, almost like gay best friends though.
but yeah I know a lot of asians who are unsuccessful and a lot who are good with the ladies. it's less about looks and more about how cool and confident they are.

apologies if i've offended anyone. i'm actually half indian though.
Reply 4

I wouldn't say generally speaking pakistani men are too popular with white british girls

perhaps try going for south asian british girls and you'll have more luck...

Maybe those few are just not that into you? Give it time, there are more levels of complexity in relationships. Just carry on being a kind, considerate and sensitive person and I'm sure you'll meet the right girl with time.
Reply 6
British Asian girls might be flatter than white Britons. From my experience, British Paks have very strict upbringing (even more than a middle-class Pak) which make them a bit socially inept and girls are usually very Islamic wearing burkas etc. I don't know about British Indians though
Reply 7
British Asian girls might be flatter than white Britons. From my experience, British Paks have very strict upbringing (even more than a middle-class Pak) which make them a bit socially inept and girls are usually very Islamic wearing burkas etc. I don't know about British Indians though

You are generalising once again, its not all British asian girls.

You are either in an area where the families are strict or you haven't explored further than your circle. Either way, you have not come across a modern british asian which contributes to your one-sided thinking.

Expand further.

Yeah maybe come to different areas, I know quite a lot of outgoing British Asians who aren’t like how you describe. Interestingly though they’re all dating white guys (they’re not attractive white guys though so must be more for their personality). Asian guys do have to work a little harder than white guys id say. It’s not that British girls don’t like colour. Black and mixed race guys are very popular, but they also have a cooler vibe and don’t seem too feminine and meek. So sadly some British white girls will almost immediately put you into that typical Asian stereotype, especially if you’re darker skinned.
Original post by Anonymous
in clubs, asians tend to be the creepiest. normally desperate older guys. this therefore paints a bad light on a lot of other asians.
also, a lot of younger asians tend to be quite girly and weak. often had strict parents and have had to come a long way to get out of that nerdy asian stereotype. british girls often like a bad guy or at least someone confident and perhaps a bit cocky. don't often find these qualities in asian guys. they tend to come across a bit wet, needy, overly nice in a creepy way, submissive. not very attractive qualities. this is generally found in your average asian guy who probably is really nice and well brought up.
the asians that do get girls tend to be the cooler slightly roadmen types. I know one pakistani guy who is outgoing and a bit of a roadman. he isn't even that attractive but he gets a lot of girls. he's confident and acts manly. i also currently have a crush on an indian guy (i don't know if he's fully indian, it's hard to tell) who is very cool, not nerdy or wet. he's confident, popular and dresses well. again popular with girls. he's got good music taste and djs as well which i think boosts his attractiveness. but then i also know a handful of other indians/pakistanis who i would never be attracted to even though they're good looking and have good personalities. they're just not cool at all and still very much that dorky awkward brown stereotype. they're not masculine enough to be truly successful with women but they make good friends, almost like gay best friends though.
but yeah I know a lot of asians who are unsuccessful and a lot who are good with the ladies. it's less about looks and more about how cool and confident they are.

apologies if i've offended anyone. i'm actually half indian though.

We should end thread here.
To be politically correct "yes not ALL asians are like this..." but lets be real, this IS the stereotype. And whether you like it are not, first impressions can be swayed by stereotypes.
Reply 10
I am not dark skinned at all. I had an experience with a British Asian girl who was apparently a 'blogger' and I just asked her on Instagram that if she had a YT channel and then she blocked me
If all the girls you talk to do this, then the only common denominator is you.

You're the problem.
Reply 12
Find yourself a Bengali barbie
You’ve probably got sh*t chat.
Reply 14
No offense but not really into Bengalis.
Hit her up with a send bobs and vagene
This has to be the funniest thread ever!
Reply 17
British girls are the worst to hang around or chat with. They won't be comfortable with you no matter how long you've been talking to them unless you're either White or mixed. Diana Spencer was once in a million case.
British girls are the worst to hang around or chat with. They won't be comfortable with you no matter how long you've been talking to them unless you're either White or mixed. Diana Spencer was once in a million case.

From your posts you sound very bitter and entitled. Perhaps these british girls can sense this along with your insecurity and neediness. It is harder for brown guys but you can't really put all the blame on white girls. They're allowed to have preferences (just like you don't like bengalis) and yeah they might stereotype you straight away because like I said before, a lot of asian guys come across as creepy. So maybe blame the 30 and 40yo creepy asian guys hitting on anything with a vagina. Really though, a lot of white girls would probably date asian guys if they were the right one. If they had a great personality, great chat and were confident in themselves instead of blaming it all on their ethnicity or white girls.
I'd say take a step back and stop dming bloggers. Work on yourself, maybe try going to the gym, dressing better, focus on real life interactions.
It may be them, but its most probably you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending