The Student Room Group

How much alcohol can I drink on my prescribed Ritalin?

10 mg Ritalin. Just got prescribed.

Please aware me as to how much alcohol I can drink with this. It says online the combination is "bad" but idc about health really, so long as I don't literally drop dead or end up in an ambulance I'm happy.

Also can I also drink a single can of Red Bull with it, and my legal phenibut supplement?

Long shot but maybe someone else who's prescribed Ritalin will know.
Original post by RockyDennis

Please aware me as to how much alcohol I can drink with this. It says online the combination is "bad" but idc about health really, so long as I don't literally drop dead or end up in an ambulance I'm happy.

Also can I also drink a single can of Red Bull with it, and my legal phenibut supplement?

Not really something you should take lightly. You need to ask your doctor or a pharmacist to be sure of what’s safe.
Uh your gp should be able to tell you.
Original post by rickyrossman
Uh your gp should be able to tell you.

GP just says "don't drink". It's dumb though I know for a fact it won't kill me to have a few drinks on Ritalin. They just tell you not to do anything remotely bad for your health.

But it means I don't know exactly how much I CAN drink before it IS dangerous.
GP just says "don't drink". It's dumb though I know for a fact it won't kill me to have a few drinks on Ritalin. They just tell you not to do anything remotely bad for your health.

But it means I don't know exactly how much I CAN drink before it IS dangerous.

Ugh, I'd say drink a quarter of what you'd usually drink. (Disclaimer I'm not a doctor, although I do want to get into a medical degree :wink: )

Ask your pharmacist. If they say don’t drink then you really shouldn’t be drinking
Original post by rickyrossman
Ugh, I'd say drink a quarter of what you'd usually drink. (Disclaimer I'm not a doctor, although I do want to get into a medical degree :wink: )

That'll do mate, I'll try that.

Quick Reply

Latest