The Student Room Group

Last minute Gap year

Basically I hold offers but have decided that I would like to look at another option for next year because I would like to gain experience before I go to uni, can anyone help me with alternatives especially this late on?
I have not completely ruled out uni yet but would appreciate help so that I can compare and find what suits me best,
TIA
(PS-it needs to be as low cost as possible)
The lowest cost gap year will help you save money. Get a job.
I guess only you can decide without knowing more information about what you would like to do. Good luck with the decision
Original post by CaitlinM1
can anyone help me with alternatives especially this late on?

Hi Caitlin,

as PQ has said, getting a job is a good way to spend your gap year but there are loads of ways to spend it (both with and without money).

UCAS has a great article about ideas you can consider - click here to check it out. ^Kam
There's alot of options on what you decide for your gap year. Whereas some people get a job to save money, others tend to go abroad and volunteer/work and some decide to travel a few months and work a few months. It all depends on what you're looking for in your gap year. Here's an article I found about different gap year options:

https://www.yearon.com/blog/how-to-structure-your-gap-year

Quick Reply

Latest