The Student Room Group

Would you go to a average uni with placement or RGU without a 1

I was wondering would you go to an average uni with a placement or a RGu without a placement year the subject is law
Original post by steve550
I was wondering would you go to an average uni with a placement or a RGu without a placement year the subject is law

I'd go to the RG uni unless the avg uni has a good employment record for law, and is respected in industry
Reply 2
Original post by adamantacademic
I'd go to the RG uni unless the avg uni has a good employment record for law, and is respected in industry

i see I really think the placement may help me gain full time position and it may open more doors for me in terms of not having a one the uni with the placement is a top 10 uni for employment
i see I really think the placement may help me gain full time position and it may open more doors for me in terms of not having a one the uni with the placement is a top 10 uni for employment

Please name the unis in question
Reply 4
Please name the unis in question

northumbria and liverpool uni
northumbria and liverpool uni

I'm surprised you're in the situation where you have 2 different unis, there are many RG/'good' unis that offer placement. Not sure why it's Northumbria vs. Liverpool for you, nevertheless from what you've said it seems wise to go to Northumbria. However I'd choose Liverpool, with a heated field such as law, I feel the institution reputation would trump experience when seeking employment at a top firm.
Reply 6
I'm surprised you're in the situation where you have 2 different unis, there are many RG/'good' unis that offer placement. Not sure why it's Northumbria vs. Liverpool for you, nevertheless from what you've said it seems wise to go to Northumbria. However I'd choose Liverpool, with a heated field such as law, I feel the institution reputation would trump experience when seeking employment at a top firm.

I chose liverpool as those are a minority of RGU which dont provide you to do the LNAT and aww okay thankyou for this insight

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending