The Student Room Group

I am................

a muslim and gay and want a boyfreind. Would you reccomend it??? I have my eyes on a fit sexy white 15 year old who has a nice butt and enjoy looking at shirtless in the changing room and want to see him naked!!!!
Well how old are you?
Muslim and gay 🤔🤔
Reply 3
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
Muslim and gay 🤔🤔[/QUO
What??????
Reply 4
Original post by DrawTheLine
Well how old are you?

15!!! But I won't have sex till I'm 16!!! But I will kiss him!!!
Uh....I don't think Muslim and gay mixes but whatever men you do you I guess???

I mean if you have traditional asain parents and want to get disowned then go ahead probably the best option here! Heck maybe you can get stoned!!!
But if they are liberal then that's even better for you!
Just make sure he's gay/bi else your parents aren't going to be the only one knocking you out.
Reply 6
Original post by mc_miah
Uh....I don't think Muslim and gay mixes but whatever men you do you I guess???

I mean if you have traditional asain parents and want to get disowned then go ahead probably the best option here! Heck maybe you can get stoned!!!
But if they are liberal then that's even better for you!
Just make sure he's gay/bi else your parents aren't going to be the only one knocking you out.

Ok...well he is gay as he licked a bar of chocolate in front of the whole class in year9 and we are no in year 11!!! He also called me cute!!! Is he gay???
Original post by Anonymous
a muslim and gay and want a boyfreind. Would you reccomend it??? I have my eyes on a fit sexy white 15 year old who has a nice butt and enjoy looking at shirtless in the changing room and want to see him naked!!!!

Do what you feel is right. Your religion shouldn’t make you unhappy and ultimately, if you’re shutting out a part of you, you will be.
Reply 8
Thanks Girl xoxox :smile:

Original post by OliviaMH00
Do what you feel is right. Your religion shouldn’t make you unhappy and ultimately, if you’re shutting out a part of you, you will be.

muslim and gay may be contradictory identities (I'm personally ex-muslim and lesbian. so I went the other way, but it wasn't even bc of my sexuality (bc then I actually thought I was straight lmaoo) but rather bc islam didn't really satisfy my curiosity so it didn't really comfort me. u could be veery diff) but u can identify HOWEVER the **** u want & don't let anyone tell you otherwise. of coursee make sure the boy is also into guys & into u then go from there.

know that you're NOT alone and there are so many like u out there. no matter how much they seem like rare mother****ing breed, they're out there. trust me. usually they're in random corners of the internet rather than in real-life tho, haha

there's this really great article I recommend u read https://dardishi.com/2017/01/14/on-faith-and-sexuality/ please seek out ppl like u and don't isolate urself. advice from someone who's been there.

welcome abroad hun and best of luck with ur crush xxx <3 x
Ok...well he is gay as he licked a bar of chocolate in front of the whole class in year9 and we are no in year 11!!! He also called me cute!!! Is he gay???

I feel be direct with it & ask him. don't just guess and then make a move, risk him being put off. if you don't want to do that then bring up sexuality as a topic and see how he reacts. or get a friend to do ask him about his sexuality for u lol.

him being gay/bi/pan is one thing, tho. him being into u is another. does he flirt w u or anything? try to be alone w him more often and see how he behaves. maybe he's not into u now but once u kind of spend more time around him he'll warm up (thooo don't bet on that). try to be charming

& remember if this one doesn't work out there'll be another
No offence but how can a gay person be Muslim? The two things don't seem compatible. It's like a black person being in the KKK. That's just what it seems like to me.
No offence but how can a gay person be Muslim? The two things don't seem compatible. It's like a black person being in the KKK. That's just what it seems like to me.

http://religiondispatches.org/an-open-letter-to-american-muslims-on-same-sex-marriage/

Sorry, you misunderstand my stance. I have no issues with same-sex couples and relationships, It's just that Islam and homosexuality don't seem to be compatible. I want to clarify that I have no problems whatsoever with the LGBT community and I believe they are as equal as anyone and I think that everyone is worthy of respect and kindness unless they are just an evil person.
Sorry, you misunderstand my stance. I have no issues with same-sex couples and relationships, It's just that Islam and homosexuality don't seem to be compatible. I want to clarify that I have no problems whatsoever with the LGBT community and I believe they are as equal as anyone and I think that everyone is worthy of respect and kindness unless they are just an evil person.

oh yeah, no, I know! and I totally get where ure coming from. I linked to that bc it addresses this idea that being muslim and lgbtq+ are incompatible in just a really articulate way. I reread it a lot for comfort even tho it's pretty old haha (and in a different context but it still applies here).

Ur soul is troubled
Let me cleasne it
a muslim and gay and want a boyfreind. Would you reccomend it??? I have my eyes on a fit sexy white 15 year old who has a nice butt and enjoy looking at shirtless in the changing room and want to see him n

My Muslim brother
You are corrupted
If ur still up for it I’m Muslim and 17
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
My Muslim brother
You are corrupted

We've moved on from that backwards way of thinking in the western world, do keep up.
Original post by aciana
We've moved on from that backwards way of thinking in the western world, do keep up.

Keep up to the path of harmony

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending