The Student Room Group

Manifesting 2 sp

I am sorry for my indecisive self. But I read somewhere that actually experience in the past, we can imagine it as strong as something in the future? Right now I am torn because I cannot decide who to manifest, I have two specific person that I am 100 percent sure I can manifest if I wanted to, as I am pretty confident (not to be cocky) and good at specific person. But I don't want those two coming up to me later and then I end up breaking one of their heart. So one of them is my ex, I am 100 percent cannot move on from him, I am pretty sure if I keep imagining him like right now, he will come back soon, but I cannot help not imagine him, it's like him all over my memories day and night day and night, so easy to picture future with him, no resistance at all. But when visualizing him, I feel just the usual warm feelings that I feel with him. One more person, the person I try to create, is also easy to imagine so sometimes I go back and forth imagine this new person while imagining my ex?? I feel like at some point I am going to manifest both of them I afraid.. this is also no resistance but the feeling I like it more, I cried happiness while I visualize this, very fulfilling, I am deeply satisfied with my imagination. But the thing is it is easier to forget visualizing this new person and keep visualizing my ex, it's harder otherwise, I think because memory is stronger? I don't know. but I don't think my ex will become the new person that I imagine, because very different very very different. So this must be different person that I am visualizing. How to stop visualizing my ex, it's very hard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending