The Student Room Group

Girls and Guys showing themselves off in public!

I keep seeing (online and in real life) little ways in which girls show themselves off to the people around them, by wearing low tops and tight leggings or jeans. I am just wondering what ways in which girls think a guy should show themselves off, in a similar way to how girls do it. And if whether it’s important at all to them or not?
Original post by Anonymous
I keep seeing (online and in real life) little ways in which girls show themselves off to the people around them, by wearing low tops and tight leggings or jeans. I am just wondering what ways in which girls think a guy should show themselves off, in a similar way to how girls do it. And if whether it’s important at all to them or not?

Although I am not a girl, bulging muscles would probably not hurt .
Get hench and ripped and then wear tight clothing, or go shirtless.
So the only way is to get ripped?? Doesn’t seem to be fair you know. Girls just get a wear a type of clothes
Original post by barneywherry
So the only way is to get ripped?? Doesn’t seem to be fair you know. Girls just get a wear a type of clothes

Since when is life fair?
Reply 5

They have to be certain body types to pull it off though. Basically, wear what compliments the body you have, or change your body to suit the “type of clothes” that you want to wear.

(Of course, you can wear whatever you want no matter what you look like. But if your aim is to attract people, wear what compliments you.)
Original post by Anonymous

I wear tight jeans, jeggings and leggings because they go well with my tops, shoes, hoodies and my bomber jacket. Also they are really comfy but I do worry that they may make my bum look really big
Original post by tiarichards16
I wear tight jeans, jeggings and leggings because they go well with my tops, shoes, hoodies and my bomber jacket. Also they are really comfy but I do worry that they may make my bum look really big

Someone’s bum looking big is certainly not a bad thing
Someone’s bum looking big is certainly not a bad thing

Really?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending